Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101424 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 782

Thread: So how is everyone doing?

  1. #46

    Default

    :rsl:

    wait since both cid and rsl will have posted in the previous 6 months that means they're eligible for ciddies when the time comes

  2. #47
    Away Founder Cid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    In your tree.
    Posts
    2,049
    Articles
    141
    Contributions
    • Created Eyes on Final Fantasy
    • Former Administrator

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RSL View Post
    Hey Cid, it's been awhile. I probably haven't logged on here in a couple of years either.

    The couple that Loony BoB is referring to (and I make this assumption based on him directing me here) is myself and Sapphiresea. She never really posted here much so I doubt that's a familiar name to anyone. In may we will have been married 6 years. We met right here on EoFF.

    I wasn't really being secretive. It was just the fact that few know who she is and me being gone for some time made it seem silly to pop on here to announce it. So blame BoB.
    Good to hear from your, RSL. Congrats on six married years.

    Wow, you only have 1 gil. I remember those days... so long ago...

  3. #48
    Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,135
    Articles
    39
    Blog Entries
    1
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    Apparently. To put it politely, this place isn't quite as lively as a I remember. Who does a guy have to un-ban to reinvigorate this place?
    I'm working on it.

  4. #49
    Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    The Wired
    Posts
    8,502
    Articles
    7
    Blog Entries
    60

    FFXIV Character

    Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    To put it politely, this place isn't quite as lively as a I remember. Who does a guy have to un-ban to reinvigorate this place?
    Not sure how you got that impression. The last 6 months is the best EoFF has ever been.

  5. #50
    Yossarian Lives Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    50,942
    Articles
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RSL View Post
    Hey Cid, it's been awhile. I probably haven't logged on here in a couple of years either.

    The couple that Loony BoB is referring to (and I make this assumption based on him directing me here) is myself and Sapphiresea. She never really posted here much so I doubt that's a familiar name to anyone. In may we will have been married 6 years. We met right here on EoFF.

    I wasn't really being secretive. It was just the fact that few know who she is and me being gone for some time made it seem silly to pop on here to announce it. So blame BoB.
    I know who she is! She used to say "Hilo"! Congratulations on six years, I had no idea you two were married.

  6. #51
    Newbie Administrator Loony BoB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Edinbugger
    Posts
    51,250
    Articles
    53
    Blog Entries
    19

    FFXIV Character

    Loony Bob (Sargatanas)

    Default

    You were indeed who I was referring to, RSL, and I wasn't sure if you were being secretive or not, so better safe than sorry. Someone actually alerted me to another married couple, now. Let's see if I can get one of them to post in here, too...
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

  7. #52
    *permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Calliope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Sandbar of Defiance
    Posts
    5,755
    Blog Entries
    10

    Grin

    Hi RSL! Hi Cid! I don't know if I should say >_>

    trout, I just realized I missed my own marriage anniversary, two days ago. Oh well, with both of our birthdays, the wedding anniversary and (most importantly), the anniversary of the day we met, that's too many things to keep track of.

    I could have made a nice dinner, though.

  8. #53
    Prinny God Endless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Prinny Moon
    Posts
    2,640
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    And then there is Death

  9. #54

    Default

    BoB harassed me while I was at work and I hate work, so...sup?

  10. #55
    Away Founder Cid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    In your tree.
    Posts
    2,049
    Articles
    141
    Contributions
    • Created Eyes on Final Fantasy
    • Former Administrator

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Bleys View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    To put it politely, this place isn't quite as lively as a I remember. Who does a guy have to un-ban to reinvigorate this place?
    Not sure how you got that impression. The last 6 months is the best EoFF has ever been.
    Perhaps it's just that old man syndrome of the good 'ol days.

    How you doing Bleys? Nino and I were trying to remember what you mailed us so many years ago. Was it Fireball?

  11. #56
    Ta-Ra-Raspooteen Cid's Knight Night Fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,510
    Articles
    156
    Blog Entries
    28

    FFXIV Character

    Liara Lavender (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Bleys View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    To put it politely, this place isn't quite as lively as a I remember. Who does a guy have to un-ban to reinvigorate this place?
    Not sure how you got that impression. The last 6 months is the best EoFF has ever been.
    Perhaps it's just that old man syndrome of the good 'ol days.

    How you doing Bleys? Nino and I were trying to remember what you mailed us so many years ago. Was it Fireball?

    You know.... it was about 6 months ago that I joined. Now I'm not trying to say anything.... but it was about 6 months ago that I joined


  12. #57
    Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    The Wired
    Posts
    8,502
    Articles
    7
    Blog Entries
    60

    FFXIV Character

    Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    It was indeed Fireball. I was quite impressed with it at the time.

  13. #58
    Scary old lady Kalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Kansas City, MO.
    Posts
    280

    FFXIV Character

    Kalen Isis (Sargatanas)

    Default

    I was told to come here. Is this the right place?
    Boo!

  14. #59
    stacksonstacksonstacksons Shoeberto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Maltlicky, Texas
    Posts
    11,850
    Blog Entries
    1
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    This is all a conspiracy. A goddamn conspiracy!



  15. #60
    Sh♥tposter Extraordinaire Jinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21,543
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    14

    FFXIV Character

    Winter Arcana (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Woo, Kansas City!
    mfw you post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •