Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111525 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 782

Thread: So how is everyone doing?

  1. #61
    Scary old lady Kalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Kansas City, MO.
    Posts
    280

    FFXIV Character

    Kalen Isis (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Who are all of these new people??? Let's get rid of 'em.

    Also, no more weird names like "Shlup Quack"
    Boo!

  2. #62
    Newbie Administrator Loony BoB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Edinbugger
    Posts
    51,250
    Articles
    53
    Blog Entries
    19

    FFXIV Character

    Loony Bob (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalen View Post
    I was told to come here. Is this the right place?
    Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal! *tacklehug*

    Oh man, I can't believe I have so many of you guys on my Facebook. More to the point, I can't believe so many of you don't post at EoFF anymore. >=o

    No, wait, that's a lie. I can believe it. But seriously man you guys shouldn't abandon us for so long at a time.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

  3. #63
    Walking The Shadows... Bombshell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hiding in the darkness...
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Nothing to see here. Move along, now.

    PS: I'm smashing, if anyone remembers me. <_<
    Here I am, I've walked a promise,
    But it can take so long.
    Here I am, I've walked the shadows,
    It's time that I move on.
    With myself, I share the silence.
    I just walk along,
    Walk along...
    "Here" -- Maaya Sakamoto


  4. #64
    Newbie Administrator Loony BoB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Edinbugger
    Posts
    51,250
    Articles
    53
    Blog Entries
    19

    FFXIV Character

    Loony Bob (Sargatanas)

    Default

    I know a few people remember you in #eoff, because we mentioned you about a week or so ago, I think. >=]
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

  5. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    I can't believe so many of you don't post at EoFF anymore. >=o

    No, wait, that's a lie. I can believe it. But seriously man you guys shouldn't abandon us for so long at a time.
    My Internet broke for eight years. True story.

  6. #66
    FREE MUSTARD DRIZZLE CimminyCricket's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,776

    FFXIV Character

    Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

    Default

    I obviously wasn't around when many of you were actively posting, but I get bored and frequent the archives and some of the waaaaaaaaay older threads. It's cool seeing some names from the past turn up.


  7. #67
    ☆carrot☆ Linus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Unnistan
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Long live #analgoatfarmers.

  8. #68
    Newbie Administrator Loony BoB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Edinbugger
    Posts
    51,250
    Articles
    53
    Blog Entries
    19

    FFXIV Character

    Loony Bob (Sargatanas)

    Default

    I think I've now contacted about 30 people, and on a sidenote, I think Shorty will murder me sometime soon because she insisted I let her know next time I'm going to do this so she can help out. =x

    EDIT: More of you! Yay! You guys are the best <3
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

  9. #69
    smittenkitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In BoB's bed, baby. ;D ;D ;D
    Posts
    3,280
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

    Default

    I'm a happy Pokémon! ^______^

  10. #70
    Ghost of Christmas' past theundeadhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    In Jojee's pants x_~
    Posts
    15,330

    FFXIV Character

    Lagooshka Luvtruck (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

    Default

    Hi.

    My last post was two weeks ago but at BoB's age the memory starts failing and you start to get less attentive so he asked me to come post in this thread. I'm not sure if I should be offended that he doesn't notice these things anymore or honored that he thinks I was important enough at one time that I need to come back and post again.

    Either way, there's this FFV accessories page that has been sitting on my desktop since 2008 for the frontsite and one day I may even get around to uploading it.

    Bork Bork

  11. #71
    YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO?! Jowy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    greenwood
    Posts
    7,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Linus View Post
    Long live #analgoatfarmers.
    this guy.

  12. #72
    Wanna live forever? Mikztsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Gaymeadows
    Posts
    2,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalen View Post
    Who are all of these new people??? Let's get rid of 'em.

    Also, no more weird names like "Shlup Quack"
    You hag.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

  13. #73
    Newbie Administrator Loony BoB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Edinbugger
    Posts
    51,250
    Articles
    53
    Blog Entries
    19

    FFXIV Character

    Loony Bob (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero View Post
    Hi.

    My last post was two weeks ago but at BoB's age the memory starts failing and you start to get less attentive so he asked me to come post in this thread. I'm not sure if I should be offended that he doesn't notice these things anymore or honored that he thinks I was important enough at one time that I need to come back and post again.

    Either way, there's this FFV accessories page that has been sitting on my desktop since 2008 for the frontsite and one day I may even get around to uploading it.
    Dude, I asked people who posted TODAY to post in this thread. I don't want it to slip by! When Cid asks how EoFF is doing, the entire memberlist is clearly obligated to reply. Obviously.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

  14. #74
    m4tt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    5,134
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halan View Post
    BoB harassed me while I was at work and I hate work, so...sup?
    He got you too huh? Well I told him I'd post when I got home but I'm in a boring meeting all day so why not just post now?

    Hi everyone. Cid you wrote my name in fries.

    I'm married with a kid too! But she's not from EoFF so I'm not as cool. I haven't been gone all that long either, I still lurk from time to time.
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

  15. #75
    Sh♥tposter Extraordinaire Jinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21,549
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    14

    FFXIV Character

    Winter Arcana (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    I think I've now contacted about 30 people, and on a sidenote, I think Shorty will murder me sometime soon because she insisted I let her know next time I'm going to do this so she can help out. =x

    EDIT: More of you! Yay! You guys are the best <3
    How long will these people stick around?
    mfw you post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •