Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 10141516171819202122232425263040 ... LastLast

Thread: So how is everyone doing?

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    Wtf are all these people?
    These 'people' are the masters of the message board you're a member of. You exist because we allow you to exist.

Lol. I remember you.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Momiji View Post
    I am pretty sure it was from back when Tavrobel and I were trying to get the staff to bump up avatar size limits from 60x60 to 80x80.

I think. It has been many, many years.
    the ones I remember are giving Evastio a huge avatar of itadaki street special Tifa (which he was ungrateful for!) and using Jessweeeee:note:'s weird devil magic avatar to figure out how to get VB to let you upload infinitely large avatars (so long as they didn't go over the byte limit ;D)

and also Friends Standing Together

i'm glad you came back to pound eee oh eff eff allison

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Ramza, think you can find Skanker for us?
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

How is it possible, to gather so many sillies in one topic?

Do you have a "silliest member" Ciddie yet?

Edit: 'cause I could name a pretty few candidates.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

So hey. Azar was all like "hey look at this" and I was like "alright". Hey everyone. This thread is crazy. Everyone's married and has babies! Being in your late 20s is weird.

As for me, I was in college and I was gonna be a journalist, and then I had a mini existential crisis and realized that I didn't want to do that. So I graduated with a degree in poly sci, but I kind of didn't know what I wanted to do? So I just kinda worked some random job and then Life Happened™ and there was a bunch of family drama etc. LONG story short, I've sorted it all out and am now studying to be a nurse. It's a little weird being back in school in your late 20s, but whatever. Better to grow up late than never, I suppose. I'm still super handsome; probably moreso than ever. Not much going on in the way of significant others and I don't want kids, so there's that. Things are good, but there's not much to say I guess.

Fun Fact: I'm on another forum now that Kishi also frequents, and it took me about 3 or 4 years to realize that that Kishi was the same Kishi. And then somehow I didn't realize that rubah was on the board too until, like, a year ago. Even though that person and Kishi had mentioned a bunch of times that they were together and that should've tipped me off. Alixsar: He's Super Observant™

Also, Evan/Kelly: Congratulations!

P.S. Alex is a great name for a boy. Just sayin'.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixsar View Post
    So hey. Azar was all like "hey look at this" and I was like "alright". Hey everyone. This thread is crazy. Everyone's married and has babies! Being in your late 20s is weird.

As for me, I was in college and I was gonna be a journalist, and then I had a mini existential crisis and realized that I didn't want to do that. So I graduated with a degree in poly sci, but I kind of didn't know what I wanted to do? So I just kinda worked some random job and then Life Happened™ and there was a bunch of family drama etc. LONG story short, I've sorted it all out and am now studying to be a nurse. It's a little weird being back in school in your late 20s, but whatever. Better to grow up late than never, I suppose. I'm still super handsome; probably moreso than ever. Not much going on in the way of significant others and I don't want kids, so there's that. Things are good, but there's not much to say I guess.

Fun Fact: I'm on another forum now that Kishi also frequents, and it took me about 3 or 4 years to realize that that Kishi was the same Kishi. And then somehow I didn't realize that rubah was on the board too until, like, a year ago. Even though that person and Kishi had mentioned a bunch of times that they were together and that should've tipped me off. Alixsar: He's Super Observant™

Also, Evan/Kelly: Congratulations!

P.S. Alex is a great name for a boy. Just sayin'.
    I did, that nurse thing and never looked back. During the time my dad was dying, I really started respect each and everyone of them and wanted to be one. Could say it was calling I guess.

I really had hard time growing while didn't know what I want to do really. It's big relief to find it.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

I know, right?
    No.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Created Eyes on Final Fantasy
    • Former Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Dude, I asked people who posted TODAY to post in this thread. I don't want it to slip by! When Cid asks how EoFF is doing, the entire memberlist is clearly obligated to reply. Obviously.
    haha, apparently this thread went nuts while I was at the Laker game.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Alex! Hi buddy.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Created Eyes on Final Fantasy
    • Former Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Cim View Post
    This happens at least once a year and they stick around for a day or two tops.
    So sad...so true.

BTW, it is wrong that I've been totally facebook-ized and I keep looking for a "like" button nears posts so that I can give the author props? Let's get to work on that.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Yeah, actually! There is a little star near the report button. That's a rep button! We only have positive reps, no negative ones cause we don't want people to be jerks. But you can write a message to them too like "oh that made me laugh" or "I like potatoes" and they'll see it.

If a post gets enough reps it can have a limit break! Look at us and our fancy trinkets while you've been gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cim View Post
    This happens at least once a year and they stick around for a day or two tops.
    So sad...so true.

BTW, it is wrong that I've been totally facebook-ized and I keep looking for a "like" button nears posts so that I can give the author props? Let's get to work on that.
    that actually exists. see the star between "blog this post" and the warn button? that allows you to give a post "reputation points" which is like liking a post on facebook

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

We have the reputation button for that.

Edit: Hi Freya and Denmark.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Did you know Cid, that we share Birthdays? My EoFF birthday Celebrations have always been over shadowed by you unfortunately