Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #25

Hello Final Fantasy fanart enthusiasts! Another week has gone by and more fanart has been created for our viewing pleasures. Here, we have collected a small sample of what this week had to offer. Please take the time to appreciate the fine work the artists have done. We would also would like it if you take the time to visit the sources and send the artists a compliment, critique, or comment on their works. Not only would I appreciate that, but some would the artists themselves. Let's take a look at this week's fanart showcase then.

Shalshisha @ DA

Final Fantasy!

Here's a fun artwork done by Shalshisha featuring a collection of characters from the series. Not much really going on, but it's still really fun to look at, and I do like the cute style. Very nice!

Fukada3 @ DA

Tifa Lockheart Portrait

A simple portrait of Tifa that has been colored by water colors. It's quite beautiful due to its simplicity.

artisticbeat @ DA

Final Fantasy 9 - Freya Crescent

We hardly see fanart of Freya, so here's one to enjoy. I do like how this has been done.

o7oSeVeN @ DA

Fan Art Final Fantasy 7: Tifa Lockhart

Another artwork of Tifa for this week. This one was colored with coloring pencils and uses Tifa's design from the original game. Honestly, I have no idea what she's up to here, so just use your imagination. (Stay out of the gutter!)

Aspiring-Artist22 @ DA

BeatrixFFIX Pt.2

Why is it titled Pt.2? I'm not exactly sure, but it's Beatrix wearimg an original outfit from the artist himself. I do like how he leaves the piture mostly empty, only opting to color the clothing. Very unique and stylish!

Not much to go on, but that's that! Maybe we will see more art next week? We'll see you again, and till then, please enjoy what we have and be sure to visit our group on DeviantArt!
    Last edited by Night Fury; 03-08-2013 at 09:44 AM.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.