Thread: light gun games

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Default light gun games

You've seen 'em around at the movie theatre, local watering hole, laundromat, truck stop and what have you (and the arcade of course), but are you a fan of them? What were some of the worst you've seen and played, along with the quality games worth dropping five bucks in the change machine for!

Personal faves are Area 51, Time Crisis 2, Big Buck Hunter, and POLICE TRAINER.

Worst thing ever? Ninja Assault. You played as a ninja with a wooden gun and shot at other ninjas and spooky demons.

Area 51 was the only really great one I remember.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Time Crisis was pretty tight, loved going through them with my dad or brother before a movie started.

One vacation they had Area 51 in the hotel next to the pool, I dumped a bunch of quarters in and used two guns, Jon Woo style!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I remember Time Crisis 3 quite fondly, as it was probably the biggest quarter consuming game of my childhood. I recently got into House of the Dead with some very good friends of mine; they had the first game at our local movie theater until recently.
    Returners Represent!

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

There's a somewhat new light gun game for the Terminator. That game is serious fun.