Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15455559606162636465

Thread: Doctor Who: Season 10

Needs more daleks.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I forgot about Sunday's episode. WOOPS. That doesn't bode well. xD I'll watch it and next Sunday's when I get back from KC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

At any rate, it's certainly no worse than Capaldi's first season, which really kind of dragged and had too much focus on Clara not trusting the new doctor. I think Capaldi got better after his first season, so I hope Whittaker is sticking around for more than one season.

There's something to be said for episodes when a new doctor has hit their stride and we aren't being introduced to a new doctor or companions and they aren't just learning about each other.

This last episode was pretty good, too! I'm really enjoying this season so far.

Yeah, I liked it, but so far we've only had one offworld episode and it wasn't great. The season needs something a little more out there. Tim Shaw just isn't doing it for me so I hope we get an offworld episode not related to him or his race.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

This episode was SO smurfing good. Doctor Who is back.

This episode is basically what Rosa tried (and for me, failed) to do. I bawled.

Also it's ABOUT TIME YAZ HAS SOMETHING TO DO
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Also it's ABOUT TIME YAZ HAS SOMETHING TO DO
    10/10 Mr. Carnelians agree.

I loved how this episode shone a light on an often overlooked but incredibly important (and bloody) part of Britain's, India's and Pakistan's history.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

*Phoenix Down*

Trailer revealed for the new year's special, featuring the return of Captain Jack after his brief appearance earlier in the year:

With two of the companions leaving, I hope Yaz gets more time to shine in the next season and I hope they let her remain the sole companion for a decent stretch (ideally the whole season). Whittaker's Doctor has had a surfeit of companions for two full seasons and it's more than time to dial it back. The extra companions have led to pretty much every episode involving split team dynamics. It's starting to feel restrictive on plot rather than opening up possibilities with more characters. Considering Whittaker will probably only be around for one more season (no Doctor in the revival has stuck around more than three seasons - unless you count Tennant's specials - and three has become de rigueur), it would be nice not to have her saddled with too many companions sucking up screen time for her last season.