Page 21 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1115161718192021222324252627314171 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

I'm so happy

What does he win? You won't kill him tonight?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

I think he might have won a free round-trip to Lynchville.

Oh no, I'm definitely dying tonight. I know too much for the mafia to leave me alive. They'll have to kill me, they don't have a choice.

(Psst hey mafia this is all a double bluff because I'm actually the Doctor and will just protect myself)

(Psst hey mafia and town that was a joke I'm the vigilante)

Alright so I'm suspicious of everyone focusing on a third party killer on day 1. That would be big time Jackson and Statham. It is completely pointless to worry about a Serial Killer or 3rd party killer without even seeing how many people die during a night phase.

AI also heavily agree with this posted by Nick Cage:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nicolas Cage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Steven Seagal View Post

Case 1. Arnold is not in the mafia. Mafia pile votes on Arnold to ensure that he is lynched and not one of their own. Most likely members of the mafia are the final three voters: Will Smith, Jason Statham, Clint Eastwood. I highly doubt all 3 are in the mafia, but I'm convinced that at least one of them is. Also note that not mafia does not guarantee town. It can also mean third party.

Case 2. Arnold is in the mafia. Other members of the mafia try and put another person into the spotlight to try and draw attention from Arnold. When it looks like Arnold is going to be lynched, throw him under the bus (a term meaning to sacrifice him)to look like they are town. Jason Statham and Clint Eastwood are likely mafia members under this case as they both have late votes on Arnold. Again it's highly unlikely that both are in the mafia, but there is a very good chance one of them is.
    So you're creating a no-win situation for Statham and Eastwood based on zero hard evidence.

##Unvote
    ##Vote Steven Seagal
    This is a pretty scummy argument he has quoted!

Hmm, Bruce seems to be doing a good job of diverting attention away from serious, thoughtful conversation isn't he? I wonder what his game is, besides being a hoppy rabbit. Easters over Bruce!

Oh Sly, you're a snake!

Brucey would never lynch me, we're basically best pals now. We had some nice friendly attempted day murder to really get to know each other, and now we're focused on finding the real bad guys, just like the old days.

Yeah, I had a nice laugh at that. No matter what I can't win! It also nicely fits in with his blinders for Eastwood that he's had.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jason Statham View Post
    What does he win? You won't kill him tonight?
    If I had a gun I'd etch the word "Please" into a bullet and put it in your head.

Hey Sly you were that guy from the Expendables right? Where was my invite? Also, you should help us out since you're practically 100% confirmed innocent. Do us a favour and sniff some bad dudes out.

Hmm, Bruce seems to be doing a good job of diverting attention away from serious, thoughtful conversation isn't he? I wonder what his game is, besides being a hoppy rabbit. Easters over Bruce
    Oh ho! Looky here now. Now you've been called out suddenly you're ready to go on the attack? And I thought you were trying to move into comedy! You used to be kind of funny you know, with the strudel and pie and the eyebrow. But this is just...kind of sad.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Uma Thurman View Post
    Alright so I'm suspicious of everyone focusing on a third party killer on day 1. That would be big time Jackson and Statham.
    To be fair, Jason Statham is not really that concerned about the third-party killer (note: I do not say potential. I know things, remember?) and I am really the only one harping on about it but until you all understand the conditions we are operating under (3 mafia, 1 third-party killer) we are never going to become best friends.

Silly Goldenboko, I know who you are now!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

It was just a joke, okay?

I'll try to help out, but there's a lot of typical day 1 nonsense going on, right? I don't think I'll be able to get something in on time to be actually helpful.

Sam. You either start shutting up or I'll start killing you.