Page 101 of 111 FirstFirst ... 5181919596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1660

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

That's how we kindergarten cops roll, man. (thought you'd forgotten about me)

Do you have a headache yet? Cause it might be a tumor. Or it might just be me under your skin.

Diesel died, I'm sure, because you thought he was smart enough to figure you out, and you didn't think I was, and who's going to listen to Stallone, he came in late, and you knew you had Uma and Willis already in your pocket.

Except, I don't think you've fooled Uma like you think you've fooled her.

Vin Diesel didn't suspect me. I would have had no reason to kill him. If I was the Mafia, I would have killed Bruce Willis at the start because he's clever. Even under current conditions, I would have shot you last night, lynched Vin Diesel today, shot Sylvester Stallone tonight and then lynched Uma Thurman for having the only "non-confirmed" role. It's smurfing simple, Arnold. I applaud you for trying though.

It's a slow clap thought, right? Because we just wouldn't be who we are if it were otherwise.

I must say, you are rather brave. Risking the game on how much you think you've suckered the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger View Post
    I must say, you are rather brave. Risking the game on how much you think you've suckered the rest of them.
    I'm not risking anything. I already won, Arnold. You said that yourself. Samuel L Jackson has won. Whatever happens, I am still the victor. I claimed a dozen different roles and the only people that bit have been dirty scum bags and Goldenboko. That's telling you something, ain't it? The Mafia can win and it won't be my fault, it will be your fault, and the fault of everybody who voted for Sigourney Weaver before Jason Statham.

Ain't my problem, nigga. Ain't my problem.

It's negger, sir.

And it certainly was a long, fruitful career you made for yourself. You fooled everyone right up till...almost the end, and then you got caught. You can be proud of your survival up to this point, I won't try to take that away from you. But this one is all that matters, and your feint isn't going to work. I don't believe that Uma, Stallone, and Willis are all so blinded.

It was always a case of

But I was fortunate to have my Unbreakable Man there, and now, to clean up the mess. But it's okay, because you're going to be lynched tomorrow and the Town is going to win. You came so close but you muffed it at the last. Oh, and about Uma, Stallone, and Willis not believing me?

Willis maybe, but Uma was onto you before I was. You can keep your money, too. You'll need a new posse to go with your penthouse. I don't think your old one will care to see you since you sacrificed them and still couldn't pull off a win for them.

Did you notice the lack of night kill on night 7? Of course you did. That's why you're trying to lynch me. Unless someone else is trying to claim a protective role, you're the one trying to screw the town, Arnold Schwarzenegger. How exciting is this? I'm helping you get that one step closer only to completely bury you at the last.

Oh hush, as if I need a posse. I didn't kill off anybody, either. I was only involved in two lynches - Daniel Craig who was an utter madman by the end of things, and Jason Statham who was as dirty as a rat. You were involved in those two, so we're even, I guess, until you count the fact that you buried our cop Weaver, you buried Clint Eastwood, and you helped Harrison Ford step over into the great beyond. I'll give you the fact that you got Seagal, but that doesn't fix the fact you've killed more townies than you've saved.

Samuel L Jackson is always a man on his own, doing his own thing. It's just fortunate that my goals aligned with the Town's for the most part.

That should be Night 6, mind you. Oh no a mistake better lynch him

I guess you forgot that I kept the heat off Ford for days, told Diesel, Uma, everybody else who voted for him that he was clean. I voted for him when he asked me to, ostensibly to prove his innocence.

I buried Weaver, and I acknowledged it when I did it. Everyone knows she did that to herself, and plenty of good people and smart people voted for her too.