Page 10 of 111 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516203060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Well ha. Try to stir people to action gets you killed around here, eh?

Also, it's totally obvious now that Eastwood is mafia. Comes in at the eleventh hour and throws a vote at the person trying to get him out. Notice also that it happened three minutes after Statham switching his vote. The two are obviously in cahoots.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Okay, Day 0 is now officially OVER. Arnold has the most votes and.....

(SPOILER)gets two votes for Day 1, which he can distribute however he pleases.

So...Day 1 starts now and will last 24 hours.
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 04-03-2013 at 04:15 AM.

Ugh! So much nonsense but what does one expect on Day 0/1/-1?

Statham is all over the place and is voting for ties...reminds me of how I use to play this game. I don't really see that as bad, it is just a play style...that play style never did me any favors but I do admit it is fun =D

Seagal is making a mountain out of a crushed ant hill. I gave an example of why I thought that and he ran with it making grand claims of misinformation and blah blah blah. It is that worse case scenario sort of scenario but that is all it is. I don't really like that so many people have removed the option to not vote for inactives outright as you are pretty much telling the mafia to shut up so they can easily survive Day whatever this is.

I don't really have too much of an opinion on everyone else yet(except Dwayne...I never trust that mofo). Nothing really stands out as sinister :/

I am obviously voting for Arnold because it is in my best interest right now.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger View Post
    Well ha. Try to stir people to action gets you killed around here, eh?

Also, it's totally obvious now that Eastwood is mafia. Comes in at the eleventh hour and throws a vote at the person trying to get him out. Notice also that it happened three minutes after Statham switching his vote. The two are obviously in cahoots.
    Of course, I type all of that and miss this :/ I just happen to get home at that time. I am on now :/

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Also, Day 0 we had another sign-up, say hello to our last player, Sylvester Stallone!

Told you I'd be back bitches.

Didn't expect that, thought I was a day1 victim. lol

Teddy you bastard.

Well that was unexpected.

##Vote: Clint Eastwood

...Well that was quite bizarre.
    Now arnold is quite deadly now. This will be interesting.

Laddy you sick smurf. I should have known better about the Day 0 label, though.

Well now we're back to square one. No new information, though the voting patterns yesterday are interesting. Of course, not knowing what Arnold is makes that less useful.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Steven Seagal View Post

Sticking with Clint even after he posts?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jason Statham View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Steven Seagal View Post

Sticking with Clint even after he posts?
    Yes.

Care to elaborate why?

There are 15 accounts in play now. That means 8 for a majority lynch. Right, boss?

Time for some thoughts. I ain't gonna say this twice, so pay attention.

Sylvester Stallone is innocent. Why? Because he is a late addition and the only way you could add an extra player without upsetting the balance is for it to be a town member.

Vin Diesel, being a forgotten member, is still a potential member of the mafia. He wasn't added into the game, and indeed it could very well have been his scum mates that noticed his absence. But that's something to discover as we go on, not a conclusion we should leap to. Don't be a bitch about it.

We're looking for, at most, a three man mafia team.

Arnold is super powerful because of his double vote today. However, he's going to receive my vote. This is why:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger View Post
    It is not obvious that Clint Eastwood is mafia. He's not doing himself any favours by erratic behaviour, but a last minute vote does not necessarily make him mafia. Also, tying him to Jason Statham is just pointless. I highly doubt the mafia would go so far as to coordinate a last minute "lynch" attempt when Clint Eastwood was not in any real danger and neither were you.

Rookies, all these rookies, man.

##Vote: [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger

Hello all, Uma Thurman here just finally managing to get her big toe to wiggle. Sorry for the delay, but you know I was in a coma! I'll be spending some time catching up on what happened while Mr. Chuck was "taking care" of me.

Default Day Zero Results

I guess there's no such thing as a "night 0" then is there? Right, just to confirm the proceedings of Day 0 then. I'm assuming not voting at all means it's a self-vote to yourself isn't it? Sorry if this is quite large: I like to keep these summaries detailed, to better get our heads round stuff. See, I'm nice like that.

Day Zero
    7 For Absolute Majority

5 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger : Samuel L. Jackson, Jason Statham, Nicolas Cage, Will Smith, Jason Statham, Clint Eastwood

3 [M] Clint Eastwood : Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Steven Seagal, Arnold Schwarzenegger

1 [M] Will Smith : Liam Neeson

1 [M] Steven Seagal : Sigourney Weaver

1 [M] Jason Statham : Daniel Craig

1 [M] Uma Thurman : Abstained (self-vote)

1 [M] Bruce Willis : Abstained (self-vote)

0 [M] Daniel Craig : Nicolas Cage

0 [M] Samuel L. Jackson : Steven Seagal

0 [M] Vin Diesel : Jason Statham

Abstained

Uma Thurman
    Bruce Willis

Received No Direct Votes

Uma Thurman
    Bruce Willis
    Dwayne Johnson
    Liam Neeson
    Sigourney Weaver