Page 12 of 111 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718223262 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger View Post

Not sticking to anything. I said I believed Eastwood's claim. Well, actually I said I didn't not believe it, which isn't the same so I'll say it now. I believe the claim until I see evidence otherwise.
    I know I've been wishy-washy. I just don't want to kill a bunch of innocents while the mafia sit back and laugh. I've made that mistake before.
    Now you're just beating around the bush trying to make everyone happy. None of us want to kill innocents, but if we kill no one than we have no hope at all due to night-kills. Also your first sentence is just trying to put a twist on your own words to cover your rear.

@Craig
    I don't understand what's bothering you about that post. Sure it's almost too long a list to be helpful, but it's not too long, it's narrowed down from more than double that amount. They weren't accusations. Me naming people day 1 that I'm not sure about is not the same as accusing them. Stop being silly about it. Even if it's useless, how is that scummy? The point of the list is to get feedback from other people's perspectives, which not only helps me make a decision, gives me clues to their loyalties, or hopefully get a mafia to slip up early.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Samuel L Jackson View Post
    vigilante.
    Is that a roleclaim, roidmachine?

Oh and
    I know I've been wishy-washy. I just don't want to kill a bunch of innocents while the mafia sit back and laugh. I've made that mistake before.
    That's pretty obvious for any town member. Nobody wants to kill their own teammates (except NeoCracker that crazy fool) but it doesn't make me sympathize with you.
    What are you talking about? How am I roleclaiming? I think, perhaps, Mr. Jackson you need to consider the relative experience of your teammates. or something, because I don't know what that means?

Also

what

mothersmurfer

=P

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Daniel Craig View Post

Not sticking to anything. I said I believed Eastwood's claim. Well, actually I said I didn't not believe it, which isn't the same so I'll say it now. I believe the claim until I see evidence otherwise.
    Now you're just beating around the bush trying to make everyone happy. None of us want to kill innocents, but if we kill no one than we have no hope at all due to night-kills. Also your first sentence is just trying to put a twist on your own words to cover your rear.
    wth are you on about? what bush? I answered Uma's claim that I was on Eastwood's case by saying I wasn't. Sure that's exactly what mafia would say as you're trying to imply, but that's also exactly what a townie would say too. It's not evidence either way.

also, what do you mean if we kill no one? is that possible?

The problem is we cant give you feedback if you only give a list of names. A post that vague won't help you achieve any of those goals. As you said they weren't accusations, they were just a random list of those people who give you the heebie jeebies. I don't think that post alone is enough to vote for you, else I would have voted for you day 0. The problem is so many of your posts are like that, and your wording doesn't help much either.

What are you talking about? How am I roleclaiming? I think, perhaps, Mr. Jackson you need to consider the relative experience of your teammates. or something, because I don't know what that means?

Also

what

mothersmurfer

=P
    Either you're really smart and trying to play me or you're a rookie. Neither necessitates you as being town or mafia, so it doesn't help me any there, but at least I know what to expect from you. I knew you weren't the vigilante anyway.

And I'm pretty sure no unless we end in a pure tie completely 50/50. That was my bad, the wording was weird.
    Let me rephrase that. If we just dilly dally and waste time we end up making a rushed lynch with the good old bandwagon by end-day. A rushed lynch is bad news, and in most cases is in the favor of the mafia as they can use the panic to their advantage. Your weirdness is a good cause of the indecisiveness that usually ends in a rushed bandwagon.

Fair enough I guess. I just want to be active and I don't really know how to be active without hurting more than I help, and that leads to vagueness. I thought I was being helpful.

So vigilante is a possible role?

So vigilante is a possible role?
    Did you, perhaps, forget to check the roles.swf?

It's possible... though it's impossible to say how likely it is.
    I guess we'll find out if one is hanging out with us in time.

Sorry, I read it but didn't memorize them or anything, and I didn't notice the vigilante. Going back over the roles now though.

Well I feel stupid lol. There's a whole section of vigilantes. I saw "Killing" and thought it was a description of how the kills go down and I thought I already knew that.

Anyway, I need to get to bed. I will check up on this later.
    Goodnight everyone.

So, I'll cut to being productive,

##Vote:Bruce Willis

Hasn't responded a single time, which under normal circumstances I guess would be suspicious (so why do it), but everybody spent day0 talking about why not to vote for the inactives, so at this point he might feel he's safe remaining inactive.

Well, I had hoped to get back to this earlier but time's up for me. I wish a few more people had posted, too. Seems like the usual bunch here.

I'm in agreement with a lot of what's been said about Arnold. His wishy washy posts don't make a lot of sense. I do suspect a new player here, with the vigilante comment, but of course that could all be LIES. LIES!

Of the people gunning for the Gov, I think Sam's pretty ok but I'm not so sure about Daniel Craig. His arguments, to be honest, sometimes make as little sense as Arnold's and are pretty targeted. These days are long and we shouldn't go through them with tunnel vision. Broaden your horizons!

Something that bugs me a bit more is Steven Seagal sticking to his guns on Clint. Easty did finally show up and made a few posts of substance. That's more than could be said of most of the rest of this town (it feels like less than half the players have actually made a substantial contribution so far).

The inactives are whatever. Hopefully they'll post. If not I'll just swap my votes on them until they do. Like right now:

##Vote: Liam Neeson

That's all I got without going through and quoting a bunch of posts and pointing the finger at everyone. I do hope some more people show up during the American night time.

##Unvote: Liam Neeson
    ##Vote: Will Smith

I forgot Liam has a particular set of skills so I wouldn't want him using them on me.