Page 13 of 111 FirstFirst ... 378910111213141516171819233363 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

##Unvote: Will Smith
    ##Vote: Nic Cage

*insert witty comment here*

##Unvote: Nic Cage
    ##Vote: Steven Seagall

With that out of the way, I can go to bed.

What the smurf was that, Jason Statham? You got some voting component to your role that you ain't telling us about, or you just crazy?

What does everybody love? What does everybody want? What does everybody need?

?

No. The correct answer is a good daykill.

##kill Samuel L Jackson

As an aside, I'm very happy Sly Stallone turned up, because I was greatly offended that he was not in the original line up. You are the king amongst us all, Sly, I love you.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

2 - [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger - [M] Samuel L Jackson, [M] Daniel Craig
    2 - [M] Steven Seagal - [M] Uma Thurman, [M] Jason Statham
    1 - [M] Clint Eastwood - [M] Steven Seagal
    1 - [M] Bruce Willis - [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger

EDIT: I still have Jet Li and Harrison Ford as unclaimed accounts since people didn't sign up for them. :/

You could have at least waited for Sam Jackson to show up and go on an offended mothersmurfer filled rant before no-selling my fake daykill, Teddy.

##kill Teddy Roosevelt

I'll put one together now Brucey, hang the smurf on.

I agree with Sam Mothersmurfing Jackson about Arnold. He is clearly a rookie, or really good at acting. I saw all of his movies though, so I know it can't be the later.

*snip*

Ain't no mothersmurfer gonna be daykilling Samuel L Mothersmurfing Jackson. Aw hell nah nigga. That don't fly with me, not at all. When this Bruce Willis mothersmurfer tells me he's gonna shoot me dead, what do I say?

*snip*

You ain't got the balls to shoot me. I am the baddest mothersmurfer in this mothersmurfing line-up of mothersmurfing badasses, mothersmurfer. I cannot even believe you would pull this trout son. We go way back and now you're trying to pull a cheat shot like this? You mothersmurfer. You ain't nothin' but a bitch now.

Top dog Teddy ain't gonna stand for no mothersmurfing shenanigans like this Brucey, so it's time for you to pack the smurf up and hit the showers 'cause Mr Unbreakable done got broke.

##Daykill: [M] Bruce Willis

Ah, there is so much brilliance in that one post that I could comment on, but the last gif has ruined me utterly. Bravo sir.

*snip*

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I love this theme.

Sure is mothersmurfing quiet in here.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bruce Willis View Post
    As an aside, I'm very happy Sly Stallone turned up, because I was greatly offended that he was not in the original line up. You are the king amongst us all, Sly, I love you.
    [IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/5d7a0c54e...uluxo1_500.jpg[/IMG]

I love you too, Brucey wucey.

Joking, aside. This is going to take more time to know what's going on. All I see right now are some fake claiming and joke killings. Oh, and I do love me some that Mr. Samuel L. Jackson loving going on. Well played, sir. Well played.