Page 24 of 111 FirstFirst ... 41418192021222324252627282930344474 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Stuff that Statham has said that has rubbed me the wrong way:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jason Statham View Post
    What does he win? You won't kill him tonight?
    I always hate when players do this sorta stuff. It always comes across to me as some attempt to validate they are town.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jason Statham View Post
    Ok I seriously need to go do work now. I need to stop playing these games. Damn this double day phase business!

With every passing post I get less confident about Sam, because that arrogance is just too high for a Day 1 mafioso. At the same time I hope people judge him for his content and not his gimmick. I realize I have to do that too. I'll give it some thought and read things over again.
    I also get suspicious when people sit fence on subjects. He doesn't take any sort of stand on what side he thinks Jackson is here.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Samuel L Jackson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Uma Thurman View Post
    I caught onto your trap early on.
    No no no. I'm qwertyxsora 2.0, "trap" in the singular doesn't work. You know about nesting things, right? Of course you do. Anyway, yeah. Multiple, and nests. What a rollercoaster!
    Yeah, yeah, qwertyxsora 2.0 is the same thing as qwertyxsora 1.0. Acting so, so, so, so smart just for playing the game.

Please add Sylvester Stallone to the list of rookie players.

Roger that Samuel L Jackson, adding to the list.

Guys. SERIOUSLY GUYS. Please. I'm gonna use the gif again.

Use your brains - I know you have perfectly functioning ones! - and figure this out. I am going to work with Uma Thurman now and we will bust the scum while you worry about why Samuel L Jackson knows so much. How could I? I'm just a humble vigilante after all.

PS you should all role claim too plz

Yeah, yeah, qwertyxsora 2.0 is the same thing as qwertyxsora 1.0. Acting so, so, so, so smart just for playing the game.
    Please strike Uma Thurman from the list, Mr Jackson, as we've refound the emperor's groove. Now you get it! It's so simple!

Work "with" me? That's unlike you, sharing the spotlight. I'll mark that under suspicious. At least for you.

Meta gaming is bad for your health Uma Thurman I'm a reformed man now!

Okay, since we're gonna be on the same team from now on...

To go with Mr. Jackson's list:

Possible Scum
    Statham, Seagal, Neeson

Possible 3rd Parties
    Jackson, The Rock, Who cares right now?

I don't believe you

I find it interesting that Dywana (that's your new name) and Uma don't want to focus on a third party. Why not? They'd still be anti-town so it's not like it's not productive.

I don't believe you

I don't really understand how this imaginary third-party killer is supposed to work in any practical way, but Statham's on my radar anyway, so...
    The references to past games and alluding to sketchy roles isn't helpful. At least not to me. If you can give more info than you're giving, please do so. The vague references and self-asured attitude as to what's going on helps only you if you don't actually share anything. And I don't know why you wouldn't want the rest of us to be in the know.

AI also heavily agree with this posted by Nick Cage:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nicolas Cage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Steven Seagal View Post

Case 1. Arnold is not in the mafia. Mafia pile votes on Arnold to ensure that he is lynched and not one of their own. Most likely members of the mafia are the final three voters: Will Smith, Jason Statham, Clint Eastwood. I highly doubt all 3 are in the mafia, but I'm convinced that at least one of them is. Also note that not mafia does not guarantee town. It can also mean third party.

Case 2. Arnold is in the mafia. Other members of the mafia try and put another person into the spotlight to try and draw attention from Arnold. When it looks like Arnold is going to be lynched, throw him under the bus (a term meaning to sacrifice him)to look like they are town. Jason Statham and Clint Eastwood are likely mafia members under this case as they both have late votes on Arnold. Again it's highly unlikely that both are in the mafia, but there is a very good chance one of them is.
    So you're creating a no-win situation for Statham and Eastwood based on zero hard evidence.

##Unvote
    ##Vote Steven Seagal
    This is a pretty scummy argument he has quoted!
    Baaaaaaaa goes the sheep

Sam. You either start shutting up or I'll start killing you.
    Pretty eager to shut down conversation, are we?

MFoS: Thurman

Referencing past games is pretty pointless, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and I'm sorry that we have done that before. Sometimes people get fixated on things and it's hard to shake them. Also, my references to qwertyxsora (you might know him as qwertysaur) is to do with him laying "traps" in mafia. It's a technique I am perfecting (still not there yet but hey whatyagonnado). The rest of the self assured behaviour is to do with my role (vigilante remember) and how I know things beyond what I should.

Also please watch this video as it explains how I know things and how I have approached this game:

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Just glad I'm being noticed.

##Vote: Dwayne Johnson

From someone who wasn't much on my radar when I first popped in today, he has since grabbed my attention - and not in the good way. Under the radar posting, getting hyper-defensive when asked to contribute slightly more than just a vote tally... Dunno guys, just rubs me the wrong way. Putting a vote down so that I can disappear into the night knowing I've done my part.

Also metagaming is lame.