Page 25 of 111 FirstFirst ... 51519202122232425262728293031354575 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

##unvote: Clint Eastwood

I am not active right now because I am at work. I do not want to die yet so I am unvoting Clint. I still highly suspect him.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Samuel L Jackson View Post
    Referencing past games is pretty pointless, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and I'm sorry that we have done that before. Sometimes people get fixated on things and it's hard to shake them. Also, my references to qwertyxsora (you might know him as qwertysaur) is to do with him laying "traps" in mafia. It's a technique I am perfecting (still not there yet but hey whatyagonnado). The rest of the self assured behaviour is to do with my role (vigilante remember) and how I know things beyond what I should.
    You have yet to prove you actually know anything more than anyone else. Let's say Statham comes up as clean, then what? You'll go back and retract that maybe it was actually another member like Dwayne who is the serial killer and have us focus on that for another day while you figure out what to do for the third.

Uma
    Sam = anti-town

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Samuel L Jackson View Post
    Things that Samuel L Mothersmurfing Jackson knows about the Third-Party Killer

• It is an account in play
    • It is an account still alive
    • It is likely to be, but not necessarily, male
    • It is not affiliated with town or mafia
    • It is a killer
    How can you know all this if this non-town killer exists if it isn't yourself? If you are a Vig like you say, you likely would not have been given that information. If you're not a Vig, then you're a liar and should be lynched!

Uma, I'm on the fence because I don't know what's happening. A lot of things point to Jackson being scum, but no one else seems to see it but me. I'm not 100% convinced because his brashness is a little too bold for a Day 1 mafia, but in the end I go with my best bet. Just like you go with yours. It's all an educated guess at this point.

I was never suspicious of you Jackson till you spelled my name right. You're either scum or you're some role I don't know about like the omniscient space whale or something.

He isn't the vig. That was not a serious role claim.

Oh you silly, Sigourney. I am not saying I know who the third-party killer is! Only that I know there is one. That post you have quoted isn't for you, it is for Arnold Schwarzenegger who is a fresh-faced player hoping to gain some valuable skills and I wanted to explain a little of my behaviour to him. You, on the other hand, would be told something like this:

There are only four possible ways for me to know a third-party killer exists. One of them is not possible because of the stipulations I set earlier (do you people even read my posts?). Let me give you two of the remaining ones:

I am the third-party killer.
    I hacked the accounts a la Pyromaniak and know what everybody's role is.

There's a super big hint if you, and you alone, can tell me who I am in meatspace. No helping or I won't give the clue, chaps!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sigourney Weaver View Post
    He isn't the vig. That was not a serious role claim.
    Can you point me to the post where he said that? Becuase it's pretty important.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jason Statham View Post
    A lot of things point to Jackson being scum, but no one else seems to see it but me.
    Oh, I'm seeing SOMETHING, whether it's mafia or third-party is debatable. Something stinks about Mr. Jackson though.
    He appears to know lots about the Third-party, while doesn't tell us anything about how he's drawn to that conclusion. It's not exactly helpful.

Arnold Schwarzenegger, to level with you, I've just been copy-pasting your name the whole time. I am sorry to have disappointed you.

@Jackson: What is your preferred alignment?

@Weaver: Red snapper! Very tasty! Now...you can hold on to your red snapper, or you can go for what's in the box Hiro-san is carrying down the aisle right now! What's it gonna be....Weavaaaaaa~

(Uma Thurman I might have to concede $5 to you for you see I still do enjoy the limelight but I am happy to share it in pursuit of something greater.)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nicolas Cage View Post
    Chaotic Good.

Damn you Jackson. Damn you to hell. You get a temporary meaningless vote just for that

##unvote: Seagal
    ##vote: Jackson
    ##unvote: Jackson
    ##vote: Seagal

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger View Post
    Damn you Jackson. Damn you to hell. You get a temporary meaningless vote just for that

##unvote: Seagal
    ##vote: Jackson
    ##unvote: Jackson
    ##vote: Seagal
    You've just made my vote tally alot more complicated. Thanks ​Arny.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nicolas Cage View Post

@Weaver: Red snapper! Very tasty! Now...you can hold on to your red snapper, or you can go for what's in the box Hiro-san is carrying down the aisle right now! What's it gonna be....Weavaaaaaa~