Page 26 of 111 FirstFirst ... 61620212223242526272829303132364676 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nicolas Cage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Uma Thurman View Post
    AI also heavily agree with this posted by Nick Cage:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nicolas Cage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Steven Seagal View Post

Case 1. Arnold is not in the mafia. Mafia pile votes on Arnold to ensure that he is lynched and not one of their own. Most likely members of the mafia are the final three voters: Will Smith, Jason Statham, Clint Eastwood. I highly doubt all 3 are in the mafia, but I'm convinced that at least one of them is. Also note that not mafia does not guarantee town. It can also mean third party.

Case 2. Arnold is in the mafia. Other members of the mafia try and put another person into the spotlight to try and draw attention from Arnold. When it looks like Arnold is going to be lynched, throw him under the bus (a term meaning to sacrifice him)to look like they are town. Jason Statham and Clint Eastwood are likely mafia members under this case as they both have late votes on Arnold. Again it's highly unlikely that both are in the mafia, but there is a very good chance one of them is.
    So you're creating a no-win situation for Statham and Eastwood based on zero hard evidence.

##Unvote
    ##Vote Steven Seagal
    This is a pretty scummy argument he has quoted!
    Baaaaaaaa goes the sheep

Sam. You either start shutting up or I'll start killing you.
    Pretty eager to shut down conversation, are we?

MFoS: Thurman
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Liam Neeson View Post
    ##unvote: Seagal
    ##vote: Jackson
    Woah this came out of nowhere. You're awfully eager to get Mr Jackson to stop talking, why is this?
    Add Nick Cage and Liam to the list of scum for this reason.

Going after the loudest person? Obvious reaction for any player scum or town.

Going after the person going after the loudest most charismatic? Scummy. That was my trap guys. I posted some hate towards him that made no sense and you took the bait. You beautiful bastards.

I've got it all figured out. Jackson is Laddy. It explains everything.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger View Post
    I said no helping with the guessing game! It's up to Sigourney!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Samuel L Jackson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger View Post
    I said no helping with the guessing game! It's up to Sigourney!
    You're that old man trying to steal my panties.

When the hell is this day supposed to end? I've got mothersmurfers to deal with.

You're that old man trying to steal my panties.

To quote you

Things that Samuel L Mothersmurfing Jackson knows about the Third-Party Killer

It is an account in play
    It is an account still alive
    It is likely to be, but not necessarily, male
    It is not affiliated with town or mafia
    It is a killer
    -Sam doesn't know who it is just knows there is one

Okay.

I already said my theory to that. The only way of you knowing there is one is if you're an investigative or curing type role that exists solely because the other role exists, or you are the third party. That is basically a repeat of what I said earlier. I'm not going to lynch someone because you think they might be the killer. You need to have more proof.

What proof do you have that anybody is anything? You don't. I'm stating my reasons for thinking Jason Statham is not affiliated with the town.

Also don't try this "that's basically what I said" bulltrout. You said the Psychologist (not an official role) tracks the Psychopath. That's completely wrong.

But yes. Samuel L Jackson, by process of elimination, is the Psychiatrist. Congratu-smurfing-lations town. It took you the whole of day one to figure out what should have been obvious from the first time I said there was a third-party killer. Now I will die tonight and all in vain! Useless.

Seriously. All you people being confused. I can't believe you're all being straight with me. Some of you have to be mafia laughing along in secret. I hope you've been entertained!

I still think Jason Statham is the most suspicious person and wish to see him lynched. The rest of the trout is for you people who survive until tomorrow. Better get those rookie badges ready kids, 'cause you're gonna need to do some real good detective work (still not a roleclaim).

Also you didn't even guess who I was, Sigourney. That's disappointing.

Oh Samuel, I know you better than this. Good luck.

Also Dwayne Johnson is either really scummy or really green, because I have no idea how you could be so dumbfounded. To be fair though, you all suck at actually reading. Don't even "oh Samuel L Jackson you dickweed, maybe if you posted less macros and posted normally we would have listened to you" because that's not true; it's precisely because of the delightful images and apparent nonsense that you listened. You all behave like such lemmings, sometimes.

Oh Samuel, I know you better than this. Good luck.
    (Best Xanatos Gambit ever or what? Maybe this is all just a huge case of misdirection [see: video I posted earlier about magic and misdirection and being asian] and I'm really the Godfather. Cop investigates me tonight, sees that I'm innocent, and gg thanks for playing!)

You mean guess who you really are? Isn't it obvious? Now get on MSN so I berate you.

But yes. Samuel L Jackson, by process of elimination, is the Psychiatrist. Congratu-smurfing-lations town. It took you the whole of day one to figure out what should have been obvious from the first time I said there was a third-party killer.
    If this is true, you couldn't have just said that in the first place and clear the matter? It could have been simple with

"hey guys, there's a serial killer around here, because I'm the psychiatrist" or whatever role it is. Instead you do some roundabout game that is confusing. We are just rookies remember?

What proof do you have that anybody is anything? You don't. I'm stating my reasons for thinking Jason Statham is not affiliated with the town.

Also don't try this "that's basically what I said" bulltrout. You said the Psychologist (not an official role) tracks the
    Excuse-a-friggin' me if I don't remember the terminology of these roles. Psychologist/psychiatrist.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sigourney Weaver View Post
    You mean guess who you really are? Isn't it obvious? Now get on MSN so I berate you.
    MSN doesn't exist any more. Roogle told me.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dwayne Johnson View Post
    If this is true, you couldn't have just said that in the first place and clear the matter? It could have been simple with

"hey guys, there's a serial killer around here, because I'm the psychiatrist" or whatever role it is. Instead you do some roundabout game that is confusing. We are just rookies remember?
    I wanted to see how people reacted. People's reactions are great for gauging who is aligned where. I'm Chaotic Good, remember? Also, this is still assuming that I'm telling the truth about being a Psychiatrist (it would be ironic if I was), which is dubious at best.

There is one thing you should be certain of: there is a third-party killer.

Wouldn't it be great if I was the Jester?