Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 12345678122252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

[M] Daniel Craig doesn't look like any Daniel Craig I know.

##Vote: Daniel Craig

That is a weird pic of Dan Craig. Maybe he is undercova though.
    Do not panic. This is no time for fear. Survive tonight and we make them bleed. If it bleeds we can kill it.

Three people have arrived to tell us they're going to bed. I smell a rat.

Hi, I'm Going to Bed. I'm sorry for the short post, but if you'll excuse me I've got to go to Bruce Willis.

A guy in an empty chair told me Clint Eastwood is mafia.

##Vote: Clint Eastwood

This mothersmurfer's name is hard to spell, so

##Vote: [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger

Smurf you, Samuel L. Jackson, I'm going to bed.

notthebees.png

No, smurf you white boy. Not the bees? I'll show you bees, mothersmurfer.

Consider yourself lucky I don't whip you upside the head.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Samuel L Jackson View Post
    Maybe you know, we live in a different time zone?

Anyway, I am back, not that I've missed much. Were still at the "feeble accusations stage". What we should do is wait and wait and wait until we find out who hasn't shown up at all, and just vote for them. I think we did that last time in the anniversary mafia.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Mafia Scum. I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

Nice collection of people! Nic Cage, though? It's meant to be badasses.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dwayne Johnson View Post
    What we should do is wait and wait and wait until we find out who hasn't shown up at all, and just vote for them. I think we did that last time in the anniversary mafia.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Liam Neeson View Post
    Mafia Scum. I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

Nice collection of people! Nic Cage, though? It's meant to be badasses.
    hey smurf you

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Samuel L Jackson View Post
    Maybe you know, we live in a different time zone?

Anyway, I am back, not that I've missed much. Were still at the "feeble accusations stage". What we should do is wait and wait and wait until we find out who hasn't shown up at all, and just vote for them. I think we did that last time in the anniversary mafia.
    But if everyone waits then nobody shows up. Or nothing gets done during the day and that's no good. That type of thinking is flawed.

Also having a group pile of votes at the end of a day is a great way to let mafia members sneak in votes without bringing themselves into the spotlight.

So instead, we'll just vote based on inane assumptions and beliefs. I'm aware my day 0 (seriously, Day 0? What happened to Day 1?) little plan is flawed, but at least we get rid of the people who never turns up in the first place.

By voting with these amusing votes, then were not really doing anything are we? We should still get stuff done of course, but towards the end of the day, we should be thinking "hmm, whose not really turned up today"? They'll be either inactives who are useless to our cause, or maybe mafia types lying low till night.

It's really up to you guys, but until then, I'll go with my inane vote and go with:

##VOTE: Clint Eastwood. On account of his crazy performance with the chair.

So instead, we'll just vote based on inane assumptions and beliefs. I'm aware my day 0 (seriously, Day 0? What happened to Day 1?) little plan is flawed, but at least we get rid of the people who never turns up in the first place.

By voting with these amusing votes, then were not really doing anything are we? We should still get stuff done of course, but towards the end of the day, we should be thinking "hmm, whose not really turned up today"? They'll be either inactives who are useless to our cause, or maybe mafia types lying low till night.
    I agree with this. Voting because the character did something crazy does really reveal much of anything. An inactive doesn't add anything and the Mafia are less likely to off them at night as it gives them an advantage later on. People who are not voting makes the Mafia's votes more powerful (10 players, 3 mafia and 7 towns, 2 towns are not saying anything so, it is really like 3 on 5. After 1 vote and a night kill it is a damn near dead lock at 3 on 3). Or those inactive towns could be Mafia laying low as has been said.

It doesn't tell us a great deal but neither does voting for someone because they made a movie so bad they had to be dubbed over (Right Mr. Seagal ;D)

At this point the only two people yet to pop up are Uma Thurman and Sigourney Weaver...I think. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Clint Eastwood View Post
    An inactive doesn't add anything and the Mafia are less likely to off them at night as it gives them an advantage later on. People who are not voting makes the Mafia's votes more powerful (10 players, 3 mafia and 7 towns, 2 towns are not saying anything so, it is really like 3 on 5. After 1 vote and a night kill it is a damn near dead lock at 3 on 3). Or those inactive towns could be Mafia laying low as has been said.
    There are 13 players, not 10. So assuming 3 mafia members like you suggested means 10 players who are not mafia. Note the word choice, there may be independant roles like Survivor, Lyncher/Lynchee, Serial Killer or Jester in the game as well.

Also I don't follow your logic. Go for inactives because by not voting they make the mafia votes have more weight. But you say that one inactive might be mafia. If a mafia member is not voting it negates the impact of an inactive pro town role not voting.

##Unvote: Samuel L Jackson
    ##Vote: Clint Eastwood