Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 123456789132353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

It was an example...I was just using a basic to show the potential weight it gives the mafia.
    Last edited by [M] Adama; 04-02-2013 at 07:13 PM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

3 [M] Clint Eastwood - [M] Dwayne Johnson, [M] Jason Statham, [M] Steven Seagal
    1 [M] Daniel Craig - [M] Nicolas Cage
    1 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger - [M] Samuel L Jackson
    0 [M] Samuel L Jackson - [M] Steven Seagal

9 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Clint Eastwood View Post
    It was an example...
    My vote is based on the part I quoted from myself.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Steven Seagal View Post
    Also I don't follow your logic. Go for inactives because by not voting they make the mafia votes have more weight. But you say that one inactive might be mafia. If a mafia member is not voting it negates the impact of an inactive pro town role not voting.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Clint Eastwood View Post
    At this point the only two people yet to pop up are Uma Thurman and Sigourney Weaver...I think. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    I've had my eye on these two to be fair. I'll keep my vote on you for now as I have literally nothing else to go on, but if near the end of the day these two still haven't popped up, then I'll probably change my vote to these two.

Everyone else besides the two ladies have popped up at LEAST once.

Oh, others have posted. Nevermind.

So Seagal, what do you think we should do then instead of voting for inactives? Vote based on hair colour?

Not a lot has happened through the dark hours of the night er, morning, er, whateva. But I see we are targeting the chairmasta, is this because he is nra? nra=mafia? Did I miss something in the posts, did he give himself away somehow?

I wish the gurls would show up, there going to get killed just for not being here at some point and that should not be. We should protect all the weak ones who cannot protect themselves. Gurls are delicate flowers to guard and protect and possibly to touch with our penises.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dwayne Johnson View Post
    Oh, others have posted. Nevermind.

So Seagal, what do you think we should do then instead of voting for inactives? Vote based on hair colour?
    How about voting based on people who are posting, looking at those posts and try and find the mafia members? Voting for inactive players is like taking a shot in the dark.

The problem with that is that there's so little to go on at this point, given the numbers involved it's way more likely for one of us to get taken out just for saying something in a wrong way. Everylittle thing people says gets taken too far. Everything's a shot in the dark at this point. Not that I think we should go after the gurls, just sayin.

Um, formy, pay attention to what account you're on, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger View Post
    Um, formy, pay attention to what account you're on, yo.
    Now it's a game of EoFF mafia.

The problem with that is that there's so little to go on at this point, given the numbers involved it's way more likely for one of us to get taken out just for saying something in a wrong way. Everylittle thing people says gets taken too far. Everything's a shot in the dark at this point. Not that I think we should go after the gurls, just sayin.
    Yes there is little. But little is better than having absolutely nothing to go on.

Also what do you think you are doing putting my words in the mouth of that upstart rapper-turned-badass-wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Steven Seagal View Post
    Yes there is little. But little is better than having absolutely nothing to go on.
    Thing is though, when there's absolutely nothing to go on, then at least we know where were at.

With a little bit to go on, we could be led into a false sense of security that we "know something", when really we might know nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Will Smith View Post
    Is there trouble in the neighbourhood? Don't tell my mom yo.
    Besides, try and analyse this. Will's definitely Mafia, yo.

Alright, the Rock can be town for now.