Page 41 of 111 FirstFirst ... 213135363738394041424344454647516191 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

This has been a busy day for me and I don't know if I'll be able to keep up like earlier. (I was really hoping for this game to start a week earlier but oh well.) I was actually pretty shocked to have survived yesterday with a few last minute switches. I didn't expect you guys to believe me, because well this is not the most conventional role. But I assure you I am not making this crap up. And yes I did a "part" and I will get to that.

First off I want to say that it looks like Sam was telling the truth after all. I was pretty convinced that he was giving us a load of crap and hiding it in his silly gimmick but the presence of a Paychopath all but confirms that he is what he says he is. So even though I think he's annoying, I don't think he's scum at this point.

I did get assigned a role last night and it was the role of "Gunsmith". I was able to investigate someone and find out if they have a gun. I thought Weaver's vote switching near the end of the day was highly suspicious so I decided to target her. The result I got: Sigourney Weaver has a gun.

Now, this doesn't mean she's scum. She could be a cop, a vig, or even a gunsmith. But that coupled with her erratic voting has me worried.

That brings me to my first point. I found Weaver's behavior at the very end to be highly supicious. Her vote switch came without much explanation. That alone would have been mild, because maybe she believed my roleclaim and didn't want to kill off a town power player. However, it's this post that bugs me:
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sigourney Weaver View Post
    Oh goddamnit I was just about to change my vote to Statham after reading over his claim again. Oh well, bye I guess.
    I always mistrust posts made after the close of the day to say "I would have voted [this guy]" because they're pretty much free game. With the day over you aren't subject to the scrutinzation that you would normally get. This post seems like she was trying to straddle the fence to make sure she had an out once one of the two choices (me or Seagal) flipped town. Yes, Seagal was bad, but the mafia wouldn't know that.

There's one thing stopping me from voting her, though: I don't know why the mafia would come in and do a last-minute vote switch when both players were not on their team. Instead they would just be content to let the day play out.

My second point right now is about Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. That guy does nothing but smile and post "helpful" vote tallies and a lot of fence stradling and agreeing with others. No real analysis of his own. Reminds me of Rocky Maivia more than The Rock, ya jabroni.

##Vote: The Rock

I will need to switch my votes to audition for a new "part" but for now this is my best bet and if nothing changes I will end up here in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nicolas Cage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Uma Thurman View Post
    Ah so Nic Cage was theorizing our Dr. Strike one.
    Lay on, MacDuff, and damn'd be him that first cries, 'Hold, enough!'
    Come at me bro.

Come at me bro.
    Which scene in Macbeth is that, Uma?

Is anyone believing Statham's nonsense?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jason Statham View Post
    This has been a busy day for me and I don't know if I'll be able to keep up like earlier. (I was really hoping for this game to start a week earlier but oh well.) I was actually pretty shocked to have survived yesterday with a few last minute switches. I didn't expect you guys to believe me, because well this is not the most conventional role. But I assure you I am not making this crap up. And yes I did a "part" and I will get to that.

First off I want to say that it looks like Sam was telling the truth after all. I was pretty convinced that he was giving us a load of crap and hiding it in his silly gimmick but the presence of a Paychopath all but confirms that he is what he says he is. So even though I think he's annoying, I don't think he's scum at this point.

I did get assigned a role last night and it was the role of "Gunsmith". I was able to investigate someone and find out if they have a gun. I thought Weaver's vote switching near the end of the day was highly suspicious so I decided to target her. The result I got: Sigourney Weaver has a gun.

Now, this doesn't mean she's scum. She could be a cop, a vig, or even a gunsmith. But that coupled with her erratic voting has me worried.
    You're right and you should be worried.

##daykill: Jason Statham

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger View Post
    I find it hilarious to be perfectly honest. It appears so incredulous, so nonsensical that there's a very small chance that it might be true.

Of course, that might just be me 'wanting' it to be true on account of how crazy it sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger View Post
    Come at me bro.
    Which scene in Macbeth is that, Uma?

It's in MacBeth 2.

No I don't think so.

Also, pre-empting Nic Cage's "UMA ONLY BANDWAGONS" nonsense, I pinnned Statham as possible scum in my first post.

Damnit, gif isn't working.

Is this like a cancer, that grows from person to person? The amount of daykills we've had this game already...

Mines is real tho.

Mines is real tho.
    I remember Uma saying the exact same thing in Day 1. To be honest, everyone's pretending and riddling and dropping hints so many damn times it's like I'm watching Inception and I don't know what to believe.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The entire film was a dream, btw.

Does every bloody player have to make this lame-ass joke? Is it required by law?

I suppose I'll get it out of the way now then so I can say I've done my civic duty.

##daykill: the president of the hair club for men

There. Over and done with. CAN WE STOP NOW?

Does every bloody player have to make this lame-ass joke? Is it required by law?

I suppose I'll get it out of the way now then so I can say I've done my civic duty.

##daykill: the president of the hair club for men

There. Over and done with. CAN WE STOP NOW?
    I know. It's frigging annoying if you ask me. I feel like an idiot for thinking it might be legit. That, on top of being called an idiot in the first place!

##Daykill: ##Daykill.