Page 45 of 111 FirstFirst ... 253539404142434445464748495051556595 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Teddy Roosevelt View Post
    Due to a HUGE mistake on my part, I forgot to send a PM to one of the players, so say hi to Vin Diesel! xDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jason Statham View Post
    Hm, did Vin Diesel's mafia teammates wonder where he was or something?
    This was said mostly in jest, but what if it was true?

Ok, well I had hoped to see more activity near the end here but I guess everyone's away. Or the mafia is laying low now that my goose is pretty much cooked. That's why I don't like just blindly following a cop claim and stacking the votes early. It proves for a very boring rest of the day.

Unfortunately, I have to go now too so this will be my final plea. If I was really mafia I would not have acted the way I did. Making wild accusations and vote switches is just not the way to win this game as mafia. Case in point: it resulted in me getting almost lynched yesterday and "investigated" today. The best way to win as mafia is have a minimum level of activity and not put yourself "out there", because out of sight equals out of mind. The Neeson, Stallone, Smith, Diesel types. This model has been proven and since I take this game quite seriously, it would be the way I would do it too.

If I was mafia I would not have come up with this ludicrous role. I'm clever, but not this clever. This isn't even clever. It's Laddy playing some kind of sick joke on me. Why would I pick something so unbelievable when there's plenty of other roles I could have pretended to me, Vanilla Town or Miller being the easiest to pull off?

I'm switching my vote one last time, this time to Vin Diesel. It's a hunch, but I think he's the laying low mafia member that is always so dangerous. Losing him is no blow to the discussion here either. Lynching me would be getting rid of one of the most active players with one of the more unique and fun roles we've ever had. And it doesn't get us any closer to victory.

##Unvote: Johnson
    ##Vote: Vin Diesel

I wouldn't worry too much, Jason. Clearly my "tough love" approach to trying to improve your manners hasn't been working so I'm thinking about going a different route. I might give you some "unconditional love"! I haven't quite made my mind up just yet but...as far as I'm concerned now, you're the highest candidate for today's Brucey Bonus!

I'm still not really convinced either way of your affiliation, but I don't know if you being lynched today is the best idea. I will drag a please or thank you out of you if it's the last thing I do.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE='[M] Teddy Roosevelt;3237765']1 [M] Sigourney Weaver : [M] Jet Li, [M] Dwayne Johnson, [M] Will Smith, [M] Nicolas Cage, [M] Sigourney Weaver, [M] Jason Statham

6 [M] Jason Statham : [M] Sigourney Weaver, [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger, [M] Jet Li, [M] Nicolas Cage, [M] Uma Thurman, [M] Sylvester Stallone

0 [M] Dwayne Johnson : [M] Jason Statham

0 [M] Liam Neeson : [M] Jason Statham

1 [M] Vin Diesel : [M] Jason Statham

About 8 and a half hours left.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Jesus Christ. Why did you all decide to get active as soon as I went to bed?

This is gonna be brief since I have work to get to.

Statham/Weaver stuff: what cop claims after one night? Especially if they don't know their sanity? And the notion that we sacrifice someone to prove it is a bad one. Jason's claim is outlandish and convenient, but I'm willing to give him a chance. Probably not much use at this point though.

Ugh. Running out of time. Better vote. I don't like how Uma ran with the cop claim without question. I am inclined to believe it, but I wouldn't jump in line behind it without asking about it first.

##vote uma

Sorry mothersmurfers, I was busy kicking asses and taking names. Jason Statham is dodgy friends, but I'm gonna turn my attention to something a little more meta. Two more players came in today. That bumps the total up to what, 17? That's big enough for a four-man mafia and definitely necessary, mothersmurfer. So we're looking at Vin Diesel, Jet Li and Harrison Ford by my books (Sly is innocent by virtue of his arrival time).

Harrison Ford hasn't shown up yet, so I think he's the likely guilty party.

##Vote: [M] Harrison Ford

I know you hate snakes too mothersmurfer, but looks like you might be one.

Time to catch up on the rest of the trout, yo.

I'm sniffing out the bad guys

##Vote: Sigourney Weaver

I don't believe the cop roleclaim. I think she panicked at the heat on her, played the "vote for myself" card, and then claimed cop to make us suspect she is innocent or, at the very least, not worth killing just yet. What did you say, Miss Alien Slayer? That trying to live is an anti-town sign? Roleclaiming is a definite sign of trying to survive, and you just begged us to vote for that way.

I apologise for my inactivity during this game, it's been a hectic week for me, and I probably shouldn't have signed up to play, but I did anyway, so again I apologise.

My thoughts, very briefly, are as such. It seems pretty clear to me that at least one of the late arrivals is definitely mafia. I am of course included in that, but I know I'm not mafia, so that negates me in my eyes. However, instead of lynching us today, it would make sense for our investigative townies to work their magic on us newbies over the night and find put which of us is the newest member of the mafia.
    I'm not convinced Weaver is a sane cop, she could potentially be paranoid or insane, so I'm wary of voting for Statham, especially because I think his role claim sounds plausible.
    Jackson seems pretty clearly town aligned, so I don't suspect him.
    What I don't like currently is Neeson's vote on Uma, for believing the Cop claim too quickly. It seems to me he doesn't want to be on the chopping block by voting for Statham and then him flipping town. Although I suppose I can be blamed for doing the same, because I'm going to vote for Neeson.
    ##Vote: Liam Neeson

So I caught up on the business of the day. Here is what I have to note:

The Psychopath is dead. Good work team. I am glad that we didn't have to argue about the presence of a third-party killer after one-to-no deaths last night, so good lynching.

On that note - I am not sure why there were no deaths last night. I'm not the Psychiatrist so I'm not a functional Doctor, so I presume that we were saved by magic. Which, coincidentally, is something I am very good at. Remember that video I linked to you? I told you it would explain my role. I'm a wizard, dawgs.

Sigourney Weaver's cop role claim is, I guess convenient, although I'm not going to challenge it (I'm not the cop). Jason Statham's roleclaim is believable in a Laddy kind of way, but at the same time, it is super convenient that he got gunsmith and can "confirm" Weaver for us. Oy vey.

Also apologies for the absence, I got a bit of a crack in my head and was waylaid. Also I didn't get to magic anything up last night either. Tough break, mothersmurfers.

Harrison Ford you mothersmurfer.

It's my man Sam Jackson! I hope you enjoyed your Brucey Bonus my good man.

Man that was a trip! When's the next one happening?

Also, I forget who asked but here is another super pic of me reppin' the sexy wig mothersmurfers.

Awww boo hotlinking protection. What mothersmurfers.

I am sad that Jason Statham roleclaimed after all. I wanted him to (and ps you all should do that as well, join us in the roleclaimer group) but now I am uncertain as to whether I want him to die or not. It looks rather certain at the moment, but a late bandwagon yesterday sent Seagull Seagal to the gallows. So who knows, really? I am going to use my Samuel L Jackson dog nose to investigate that bandwagon in between my cups of miso soup.