Page 53 of 111 FirstFirst ... 33343474849505152535455565758596373103 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Well, okay, second latest last post.

Here are my confirmations thus far.

Sam is town.
    Jason is scum.
    I am a sane cop.
    Brucey Willis is not the town hero. Stop trying to take my light Brucey.

They continue to frame me with the death of Jet Li. I said Jet Li had every right to find me suspicious. It's the way I'm playing, I know. But think of it this way, Mafia would not try to kill someone that would incriminate them further. They would try to kill someone at night so they could further try to pin suspicion of the person they were going after which was me.

Also, what is going on here, my fellow townies, is that the mafia know full well that we have pretty much cottoned on to Sigourney's lies (not that it was especially difficult considering she is unspeakably bad at it) and are now trying to sow confusion and pretty much sacrifice Sigourney in order to get rid of a strong town player in Jason and waste a day of our lynching while they go about it. Sure, if Jason flipped town we could be like "oh welp Sigourney was lying after all let's get rid of her", it would still mean we'd be potentially two townies down if whoever gets targeted tonight isn't protected. And then we are basically wasting the next day lynching a confirmed scum we could be getting rid of today.

I implore you not to make this mistake. If Sigourney is not taken out today, the amount of time wasted and potential townie loss could be game breaking for us. Do not fall for it.

It's unfortunate Brucey, that you're not a very good townie.

Brucey: Hey let me put a person who's not very suspicion and potential cop up on the chopping block a hurr hurr.

Quote Originally Posted by Weaver
    Here are my confirmations thus far.

Sam is town.
    Jason is scum.
    I am a sane cop.
    Brucey Willis is not the town hero. Stop trying to take my light Brucey.
    again, translation: "I think you are all idiots and will believe me even though I've done nothing but talk out of my behind since day 0. ha ha ha, town are stupid!"

You're very rude, Weaver. Maybe I should have taught you manners instead.

Not very suspicious xD You have lied consistently since day 0 and lynched a fairly useful townie to save yourself. You're continually going after Statham when the only evidence you have to call him suspicious is your own bulltrout call of him being guilty. You literally have nothing. You're scum through and through, and if the town lets you live then mafia deserve to win.

I only agree with one thing you said, Brucey, which is that this day shouldn't be wasted on lynching another town person, which is why you should lynch Jason. Yet if I am lynched today there will be no choice, but to lynch Jason tomorrow. I don't think town is that dumb as to keep falling for his lies after my death.

Also there is more chance of Samuel L being the 6th member of One Direction than there is of you being a cop. Samuel, are you secretly a poof? Please let us know!

I look forward to proving you wrong.

I guess that makes Sammy J. Harry in One Direction. That's the only one I know the name of.

By the way, in case a rookie is still confused, Brucey is a Governor and make an executive decision by switching the votes so that it would be me and Neeson at the end. Taking someone guilty off the chopping block.

Governor isn't a Mafia role usually. If I do die today or tonight, scum will try to pin suspicion on who went after, so shape up there Brucey. You're no longer high on my suspect list, but you are high on my didthisniggareallyjustdothat list.

I mean stopping a vote. He stopped the vote on Jason. Not switched votes. Just re-read the Mafia Flash again.

Oh ho ho, well lookie lookie here now! aren't you a veritable mafia encyclopedia! Unfortunately for you, you're wrong, again. I'm not a governer.

Then you're still on my suspect list, Brucey.