Page 54 of 111 FirstFirst ... 43444484950515253545556575859606474104 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Vin Diesel more so and obviously Statham now.

Anyway

##Vote: Jason Statham

I'm going to say it again. If you people fall for this and don't get rid of Weaver today, the mafia deserve to win. Go back and look at everything she's done and the sheer volume of A.) lies and B.) self serving play. That's all this is, too. Oh my god, don't fall for her trout. xD It wouldn't be so bad if she was good at it but she sucks. Please town. Just this one thing.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sigourney Weaver View Post
    I mean stopping a vote. He stopped the vote on Jason. Not switched votes. Just re-read the Mafia Flash again.
    If I do recall, I don't believe a Governor can stop votes for a particular person. They can, however, stop a lynch from happening, and yesterday, there was a lynch. It was Neeson's lynch, which you are solely responsible for, because of your last minute vote switch. Why? Perhaps it's to save your own hide perhaps?

There is no "perhaps" about it Sly my good man. That is the only reason she did it. So she could waste yet another day with her fake cop claim trying to incriminate people. Don't let it happen again!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Of course, Bruce. I'm well aware of that. If she was a responsible cop, she would have let someone else make that final vote instead. I know I would if I was in that same position at the end of the day. Her action makes her look untrustworthy in my eyes.

I'll make sure she ends up with a...

Well with a town investigation Siggy is either Insane, Sane, or lying. Let's find out shall we?

##vote: Statham

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sylvester Stallone View Post
    I mean stopping a vote. He stopped the vote on Jason. Not switched votes. Just re-read the Mafia Flash again.
    If I do recall, I don't believe a Governor can stop votes for a particular person. They can, however, stop a lynch from happening, and yesterday, there was a lynch. It was Neeson's lynch, which you are solely responsible for, because of your last minute vote switch. Why? Perhaps it's to save your own hide perhaps?
    Absolutely it was to save her ass, she wasn't helpful to end the day without a mock-vote tally, but Liam over her was theoretically the right call based on the claim. She's given us enough info that it's dumb to kill her, we can begin to test her claims through other town members. I wish she investigated herself because that would've made testing her claim a one lynch process instead of maybe two. Via-ing to lynch a cop with a testable claim is scummy. I've made note of all of you who have vied for it after her investigation claim today.

She's given us enough info that it's dumb to kill her
    What info? She's given us nothing. She claimed Jason was guilty after people were already suspecting him because of his vote flopping and then she claimed that she investigated herself and was innocent. The first one was about as safe a call as you could make thanks to the nature of Jason's role and the second one is blatant horse trout designed to re-enforce her lies and continue to get Jason killed. Because he's a townie. The only possible reason for anyone to want to keep her alive today is because they want the mafia to win.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Uma Thurman View Post
    I wish she investigated herself because that would've made testing her claim a one lynch process instead of maybe two.
    I did, and I came up innocent.

I wish she investigated herself because that would've made testing her claim a one lynch process instead of maybe two.
    Here are my confirmations thus far.

Sam is town.
    Jason is scum.
    I am a sane cop.
    Brucey Willis is not the town hero. Stop trying to take my light Brucey.
    So you investigated yourself and came up innocent? You said you investigated Sam above.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bruce Willis View Post
    I'm going to say it again. If you people fall for this and don't get rid of Weaver today, the mafia deserve to win. Go back and look at everything she's done and the sheer volume of A.) lies and B.) self serving play. That's all this is, too. Oh my god, don't fall for her trout. xD It wouldn't be so bad if she was good at it but she sucks. Please town. Just this one thing.
    Hahaha, oh Brucey. If you're scum you're defending Jason.

If you're town, you're really dumb. Lynching a potential cop instead of Jason. Here's the easiest thing to do, since it's still early in the game, lynch Jason. You will see if I am lying or not. Or lynch me, and lose a cop and then you'll have no choice but to lynch Jason tomorrow, but the problem with that is, I wouldn't be able to investigate another night so there is no more help I could give.

People have to sleep or work. That's probably while there's not much talking with exception of the people who just lurk. Anyway, due in part I think to a mod's mistake, I got two results last night.

Entirely confusing, but alright.

I think only the second result was actually supposed to be the result I was supposed to get so I will address that first.

Jason is waiting again till I have my result to see if I'm lying or not. Ha! Oh Jason. There is a roleblocking type role that tried to stop me from getting my result last night.

It could be Mafia Roleblocker.

I must admit Mafia did a good job at framing me up for a lynch today. My whole, I am not trying to survive thing was good for them to pick apart. They are forgetting where I had a change of heart, because I realized my role is too important this early in the game and I can actually help town more alive today atleast with what should be my final investigation.

My to vote for Neeson who was suspicious, but not very high on my list was so I can make sure I investigated atleast one more time last night to make sure that I'm not paranoid or insane. Guess what, I'm not. I decided to take Jason's advice and investigate myself. I came up innocent.

Jason is guilty. You're welcome, Town. You're not welcome, Mafia. There I helped.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Clint Eastwood View Post
    Here are my confirmations thus far.

Sam is town.
    Jason is scum.
    I am a sane cop.
    Brucey Willis is not the town hero. Stop trying to take my light Brucey.
    So you investigated yourself and came up innocent? You said you investigated Sam above.
    Wrong. I clearly said I invesigated myself. Yesterday I said I would not be investigating Sam.

People have to sleep or work. That's probably while there's not much talking with exception of the people who just lurk. Anyway, due in part I think to a mod's mistake, I got two results last night.

I think only the second result was actually supposed to be the result I was supposed to get so I will address that.

Read my quote above. It clearly says "I decided to investigate myself"

Ah my bad I misread that Sam is town as you investigated him. Be careful when you speak in absolutes Siggy. There's no reason not to test this cop claim by killing Statham guys. You don't lynch someone who claims cop when they've got a guilty result and investigated themselves.

Even I think Siggy's "YOUR WELCOME I'M DOING MY JOB" attitude means she's probably Freya being on her high horse.