Page 55 of 111 FirstFirst ... 53545495051525354555657585960616575105 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Also wtf my why did it copy paste what I said in the other quote. Sorry about that.

Going to compile a vote count.

Hahaha, oh Brucey. If you're scum you're defending Jason.
    what xD this doesn't even make any sense. please use a coherent sentence.

If you're town, you're really dumb. Lynching a potential cop instead of Jason. Here's the easiest thing to do, since it's still early in the game, lynch Jason. You will see if I am lying or not. Or lynch me, and lose a cop and then you'll have no choice but to lynch Jason tomorrow, but the problem with that is, I wouldn't be able to investigate another night so there is no more help I could give.
    The thing you can't seem to grasp is that I, in no way, shape or form believe you have any potential to be the cop. You're a liar, and a bad one at that. Lynching Jason is not the easiest thing to do, it's the stupid thing to do. We lose one townie today, potentially one tonight and then have to waste tomorrow's lynch on you while your mafia buddies gleefully giggle to themselves about the free day they get to not be called out.

Bruce, you're attitude is scum. Either Statham or Siggy is lying. Either we lose a SANE COP or we lose a pot lock role? The choice for which risk to take for a town aligned player should be obvious.

What are the two results you got? I'm not following. I see that one of them is that you're innocent. What was the other?

I went back and reread. I misinterpreted your confirmations as your investigations. I read it like

Sam is town
    Jason is scum
    Therefore I am a sane cop.

I went back and reread you longer post again. Sorry about that.

Anyway, Weaver and Statham are a conundrum right now. Weaver makes cop claim and isn't targeted. How odd. Even odder is that Statham is still alive but instead of being offed, he gets saved somehow (Governor in play?) and at night is blocked instead of Weaver. Why not block the cop from investigating?

Things for both of them seem overly convenient.

Jason get blocked or somehow screws up with his screwy role so he can't make any claims about anything today.
    Weaver is in basically the same seat as yesterday but investigates herself to confirm innocence but that really only helps us if we believe her.

I keep going back and forth as to which one is mafia or if they are both mafia putting on a big show. Say we off Jason, now we implicitly believe Weaver despite all of the other stuff. Say we off Weaver, now do we implicitly believe Jason?

Soooo hard to determine ;_; I guess it all comes down to what you value more. Potential Cop or Potential Random power roles.

Also, I find it odd that Teddy didn't send him a PM assigning him a role at the end of the day. Wouldn't the Roleblocker only come into play when the night is complete? Shouldn't he have sent that role to him as soon as the day ended instead of waiting for the roleblocker to declare who they are blocking?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sigourney Weaver View Post
    People have to sleep or work. That's probably while there's not much talking with exception of the people who just lurk. Anyway, due in part I think to a mod's mistake, I got two results last night.

Entirely confusing, but alright.

I think only the second result was actually supposed to be the result I was supposed to get so I will address that first.

Jason is waiting again till I have my result to see if I'm lying or not. Ha! Oh Jason. There is a roleblocking type role that tried to stop me from getting my result last night.

It could be Mafia Roleblocker.

I must admit Mafia did a good job at framing me up for a lynch today. My whole, I am not trying to survive thing was good for them to pick apart. They are forgetting where I had a change of heart, because I realized my role is too important this early in the game and I can actually help town more alive today atleast with what should be my final investigation.

My to vote for Neeson who was suspicious, but not very high on my list was so I can make sure I investigated atleast one more time last night to make sure that I'm not paranoid or insane. Guess what, I'm not. I decided to take Jason's advice and investigate myself. I came up innocent.

Jason is guilty. You're welcome, Town. You're not welcome, Mafia. There I helped.
    That doesn't make any sense. There's no Cop role, that I know of, that gets two investigations. It sounds like you're just making this up to be as absurd as possible in order to save your own hide. If you're scum, then you'd know if there was a mafia roleblocker and hell you may even be it yourself. Until a roleblocker is killed, we'd have no way of confirming that at all. Secondly, your 'innocent' result on yourself does not fit with the Insane theory and so I guess you see continuing to try and take me down as your only option to survive the day.

I wanted to give you a chance because the early cop claim just wasn't adding up but now I know for sure you are a big liar.

##Unvote: Johnson
    ##Vote: Sigourney Weaver

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger View Post
    What are the two results you got? I'm not following. I see that one of them is that you're innocent. What was the other?
    That Statham is scum, Statham should be lynched today to test her claim. We cannot risk lynching a Sane Cop.

I grasp that you think I'm not a cop, but you're not correct. And instead of doing the right thing by testing my claim with Jason's lynch you instead want to lynch a person who claims cop over a person who claims fairy dust whatever he claimed actor thing.

You were already wrong with Neeson and you're going to be wrong again. Call that arrogant or whatever but I know I'm innocent so naturally I can say this with complete confidence, Brucey you're wrong. You however cannot say with complete confidence that you know whether a person is guilty or not. You're not the cop.

Bruce, you're attitude is scum. Either Statham or Siggy is lying. Either we lose a SANE COP or we lose a pot lock role? The choice for which risk to take for a town aligned player should be obvious.
    Statham isn't lying though, and Weaver is. It's not a risky process at all. Have you actually read anything Weaver has posted other than STATHAM IS GUILTY AND I AM INNOCENT BTW I'M TOTALLY THE COP LOL? All she has done all game is tell blatant lies. xD

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Vin Diesel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jason Statham View Post
    I guess I'm alive still, which is kind of a shocker. So first of all I have to say: thank you. You know who you are. See, I can be polite.
    It was this post here. He thanks someone, presumably the person who saved him from the lynch yesterday. Something you're hiding from us? Or was this just a general thank you to whoever saved you from the lynch?
    That's not for me to reveal, but yes, I was thanking the person who saved me. My guess is it was some kind of day Doctor or one-person Governor out there. It's not a role I've ever heard of but clearly someone's role messed with the vote because otherwise I would have been lynched.

If there isn't a role blocker then why didn't you get your role if you followed the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jason Statham View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sigourney Weaver View Post
    People have to sleep or work. That's probably while there's not much talking with exception of the people who just lurk. Anyway, due in part I think to a mod's mistake, I got two results last night.

Entirely confusing, but alright.

I think only the second result was actually supposed to be the result I was supposed to get so I will address that first.

Jason is waiting again till I have my result to see if I'm lying or not. Ha! Oh Jason. There is a roleblocking type role that tried to stop me from getting my result last night.

It could be Mafia Roleblocker.

I must admit Mafia did a good job at framing me up for a lynch today. My whole, I am not trying to survive thing was good for them to pick apart. They are forgetting where I had a change of heart, because I realized my role is too important this early in the game and I can actually help town more alive today atleast with what should be my final investigation.

My to vote for Neeson who was suspicious, but not very high on my list was so I can make sure I investigated atleast one more time last night to make sure that I'm not paranoid or insane. Guess what, I'm not. I decided to take Jason's advice and investigate myself. I came up innocent.

Jason is guilty. You're welcome, Town. You're not welcome, Mafia. There I helped.
    That doesn't make any sense. There's no Cop role, that I know of, that gets two investigations. It sounds like you're just making this up to be as absurd as possible in order to save your own hide. If you're scum, then you'd know if there was a mafia roleblocker and hell you may even be it yourself. Until a roleblocker is killed, we'd have no way of confirming that at all. Secondly, your 'innocent' result on yourself does not fit with the Insane theory and so I guess you see continuing to try and take me down as your only option to survive the day.

I wanted to give you a chance because the early cop claim just wasn't adding up but now I know for sure you are a big liar.

##Unvote: Johnson
    ##Vote: Sigourney Weaver
    Siggy was already taking heat, why would mafia LIE about getting two results in her position? Statham, you're scum.

I said it was a mod mistake probably that I got two results.

The first result I checked I got innocent, then the second one I checked said I got no result which means I someone probably tried to roleblock me.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bruce Willis View Post
    Statham isn't lying though, and Weaver is. It's not a risky process at all. Have you actually read anything Weaver has posted other than STATHAM IS GUILTY AND I AM INNOCENT BTW I'M TOTALLY THE COP LOL? All she has done all game is tell blatant lies. xD
    A cop can make assertions. Because they're a mothersmurfing cop. If we kill Siggy today and she is the cop, we've lost the sane cop, we can not get it back. The cop is downright the most powerful town aligned role.