Page 5 of 111 FirstFirst 1234567891011152555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Well I would throw a vote at Eastwood to get out of this stupid tie (because Statham's sowing chaos), but I honestly don't think Eastwood is mafia. I'm leaning toward Seagal or Statham. Seagal because he's trying to maneuver trout, Statham because he's too smurfing random with his votes. Why would a townie want there to be chaos?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Steven Seagal View Post
    Why I think Eastwood is the most likely to be mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Clint Eastwood View Post
    An inactive doesn't add anything and the Mafia are less likely to off them at night as it gives them an advantage later on. People who are not voting makes the Mafia's votes more powerful (10 players, 3 mafia and 7 towns, 2 towns are not saying anything so, it is really like 3 on 5. After 1 vote and a night kill it is a damn near dead lock at 3 on 3). Or those inactive towns could be Mafia laying low as has been said.
    There are 13 players, not 10. So assuming 3 mafia members like you suggested means 10 players who are not mafia. Note the word choice, there may be independant roles like Survivor, Lyncher/Lynchee, Serial Killer or Jester in the game as well.

Also I don't follow your logic. Go for inactives because by not voting they make the mafia votes have more weight. But you say that one inactive might be mafia. If a mafia member is not voting it negates the impact of an inactive pro town role not voting.

##Unvote: Samuel L Jackson
    ##Vote: Clint Eastwood
    The number throwing says scare tactic, and it's misinformation. He presents it in a way saying we must not make any mistakes because the mafia is close to us in size minus inactives.
    Then the logic for voting inactives is flawed, and by his own logic all the inactives should be town as the mafia are going to all vote and outnumber the town.
    Could be misinformation, could be bad logic, and to a certain extent, he's right that non-votes potentially make the mafia more powerful early.

Someone say something obviously scummy so I can go about my business!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger View Post
    An inactive doesn't add anything and the Mafia are less likely to off them at night as it gives them an advantage later on. People who are not voting makes the Mafia's votes more powerful (10 players, 3 mafia and 7 towns, 2 towns are not saying anything so, it is really like 3 on 5. After 1 vote and a night kill it is a damn near dead lock at 3 on 3). Or those inactive towns could be Mafia laying low as has been said.
    There are 13 players, not 10. So assuming 3 mafia members like you suggested means 10 players who are not mafia. Note the word choice, there may be independant roles like Survivor, Lyncher/Lynchee, Serial Killer or Jester in the game as well.

Also I don't follow your logic. Go for inactives because by not voting they make the mafia votes have more weight. But you say that one inactive might be mafia. If a mafia member is not voting it negates the impact of an inactive pro town role not voting.

The number throwing says scare tactic, and it's misinformation. He presents it in a way saying we must not make any mistakes because the mafia is close to us in size minus inactives.
    Then the logic for voting inactives is flawed, and by his own logic all the inactives should be town as the mafia are going to all vote and outnumber the town.
    Could be misinformation, could be bad logic, and to a certain extent, he's right that non-votes potentially make the mafia more powerful early.
    And I think it's a mixture of misinformation and bad logic, which can spell trouble for the town later on.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

2 [M] Clint Eastwood - [M] Dwayne Johnson, [M] Jason Statham, [M] Steven Seagal
    2 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger - [M] Samuel L Jackson, [M] Jason Statham
    1 [M] Daniel Craig - [M] Nicolas Cage
    0 [M] Samuel L Jackson - [M] Steven Seagal

And I think it's a mixture of misinformation and bad logic, which can spell trouble for the town later on.
    Well, I guess that's true, hadn't thought of it like that.

Brothas gotta stand together and unite against the mafia. All aliensmafia please come forward and identify yourselves.

I REPEAT: ALL MAFIA PLEASE COME FORWARD AND IDENTIFY YOURSELVES. We do not need to have a big situation here, am I right?

...No one? Dang that never works. Alright which one of yall is being most cuckoo?

My personal shortlist, btw:
    Eastwood, Seagal, Johnson, Cage, Jackson

nothing specific to go on for any of them though
    Reads without reason? Bugger that

##Unvote
    ##Vote The Governator

Blog Entries

3 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger - [M] Samuel L Jackson, [M] Nicolas Cage, [M] Jason Statham
    2 [M] Clint Eastwood - [M] Dwayne Johnson, [M] Jason Statham, [M] Steven Seagal
    0 [M] Daniel Craig - [M] Nicolas Cage
    0 [M] Samuel L Jackson - [M] Steven Seagal

About 6 hours left until Day 0 ends.

Blog Entries

Due to a HUGE mistake on my part, I forgot to send a PM to one of the players, so say hi to Vin Diesel! xDDD

Hm, did Vin Diesel's mafia teammates wonder where he was or something?

Welcome Vin Diesel. I'm sure your presence was missed.

Anyway, where was I. Can someone explain to me the reasons for Arnold being picked? Far as I'm aware, I've not seen anything glaringly "wrong" about him, yet.

1. Random Day 1 voting
    2. His name is hard to spell
    3. He mentioned random suspects with no real backing
    4. He said I was sowing chaos, but he don't know me or what I'm sowing! (it's barley by the way, and chaos)

To be honest, though, it was mainly the first two.

Some people like to Day 1 randomsinglevote and be done with it. But if everyone did that then we'd have a pretty quiet day and a random townie dead. I like flip flopping around because gets people talking and lo and behold! It worked.

Wait, why is this Day 0 and not Day 1? Is there something special about it? Are we in a prequel?