Page 61 of 111 FirstFirst ... 114151555657585960616263646566677181 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bruce Willis View Post
    No I think one of you is actually town, but really bad. I am going with Brucey on that one.
    My dear, even if I am playing a really bad town game, if you are actually a cop you'd make me look like Psychotic in comparison to you.
    That doesn't even make any sense. If I am actually the cop? I am, so you're wrong. Psychotic has been right when he's town. I already said I was purposely playing suspicious because I knew it would keep me alive at night and seeing he would latch on to it. Can't always count on a doctor for these games.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Uma Thurman View Post
    Question, why would I defend you so adamantly for so long then?
    Because you know how I'd flip perhaps. That's always a possibility. Bandwagoning a vote on a cop would also make you look bad.

Also I was able to get Seagal. He was anti-town. First person I investigated came up guilty. Both of the people you went after are innocent, myself and Neeson.

Psychotic you are not.

That all goes out the window when you claim cop on day two. Especially when you "can't always count on a doctor in these games". but no claiming cop at first opportunity without actually checking yourself first is genius town play, yes I can see now that I am totally in the wrong. I guess it must have been all the time I spent thunderously trying to convince the town that Liam Neeson was a mafia made me miss your brilliant work! My most profuse apologies.

A claim like that seems like it would be dangerous either way, and not even in a situation where it was strictly necessary. I just don't see mafia going all take one for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sigourney Weaver View Post
    Question, why would I defend you so adamantly for so long then?
    Because you know how I'd flip perhaps. That's always a possibility. Bandwagoning a vote on a cop would also make you look bad.
    Disjointed either of those make sense. Together they do not. I believe both my and Bruce's roleclaims are true. Fun day, see ya Siggy.

Able to get Seagal xD you didn't even want to get him, you moaned about not being able to kill Statham right after it happened.

Also I was able to get Seagal. He was anti-town. First person I investigated came up guilty. Both of the people you went after are innocent, myself and Neeson.

Psychotic you are not.
    ...you also went after Neeson completely taking the choice from the town I might add.

I didn't investigate myself at first because I thought I'd be dead soon. I wanted to get someone high on my suspicion list out of the way first and betted on since he was already suspicious his lynch confirming. Questioning my own sanity as a cop, I then investigated myself to confirm my role. You can knock how I play all you want, but you're still wrong.

Weaver, you got Seagal all by yourself did ya? Holy trout, you're arrogant.
    And isn't a SK kill good for everyone, mafia included? SK day one HAD TO BE totally absolutely dumb luck lol.

Dear Town:

AT NO STAGE IN THIS GAME DID I EVER GO AFTER, ACCUSE, INSINUATE OR EVEN IMPLY THAT LIAM NEESON MIGHT BE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM A MEMBER OF THE MAFIA. CHECK MY POSTS IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME. I DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I AM GOING TO HAVE TO SAY THIS BEFORE PEOPLE TAKE NOTICE OF IT. THAT IS WHY I AM WRITING IN BIG WORDS AND CAPITALS THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Psychotic you are not.
    ...you also went after Neeson completely taking the choice from the town I might add.
    I went after Neeson so I could investigate the next night to confirm if I was insane, sane, or paranoid hoping that this result would lead to what it has, that I am sane. Neeson wasn't high on my suspicion list, but had to sacrifice them knowing that I'm the cop I knew I had to make that move as I know Mafia would've lynched me first if they were given the chance that they do have no and I wouldn't be able to confirm what I can today.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger View Post
    Weaver, you got Seagal all by yourself did ya? Holy trout, you're arrogant.
    And isn't a SK kill good for everyone, mafia included? SK day one HAD TO BE totally absolutely dumb luck lol.
    With the help of others who voted for him.

Y'all were going to gun ho Sammy J. thinking Stat was the psychopath.

Also you can try and justify yourself however you want Siggy, at the end of the day it's Day three and you're about to hang because of the way you played. If you really are a cop then well...you are terrible at it. That's just the cold hard truth baby.