Page 6 of 111 FirstFirst 123456789101112162656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Eh. Fair enough point, but I've seen worse, or more suspicious people to be concerned about. Sigourney Weavil hasn't not showed up, neither has Uma Thermals. I find that slightly suspicious, even if their not mafia, they are utterly useless. If they ARE mafia, and are lying low, then what do we have to lose?

I know it's early days, but my gut feeling with Arnold is simply an overeager townie. He's not the only one mentioning suspects with no real backing, hell back on page 1 that was virtually the only thing we all did!

I'm sticking with my original vote, Eastwood.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jason Statham View Post
    Wait, why is this Day 0 and not Day 1? Is there something special about it? Are we in a prequel?
    I know, I found it odd as well.

Day 0... 1... whatever is going as expected.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

As expected, just as everyone is starting to show up, I'm having to disappear. Damn timezone. I couldn't post as much as I'd have liked this evening - a lot has been going on in the real world.

The people who are under fire just now, I don't feel are terribly scummy - but that could just be the fact that at this point any sort of discussion is good, we need people who are willing to speak up! And not just with silly Day 1 (0?) filler nonsense. It is something that everyone does, but cracking down into some discussion is also good.

Anything more to add, Mr Craig?

As I have to vote for someone, and at this point nobody has done anything hugely noteworthy... I just don't like Mr Smith's style. Also he hasn't really been saying anything. No input or comment on the people who are currently under fire...

##Vote: Will Smith

So it seems like so far we've just had typical first day shenanigans, which doesn't give me much to go on, but is it me or is there something wrong with the last vote count put up? 3 for Arnie but only 2 people, 2 for Clint but 3 people... Possibly a mistake, or someone has a vote that counts for two and another's vote doesn't count.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

3 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger - [M] Samuel L Jackson, [M] Nicolas Cage, [M] Jason Statham
    2 [M] Clint Eastwood - [M] Dwayne Johnson, [M] Jason Statham, [M] Steven Seagal
    1 [M] Will Smith - [M] Liam Neeson
    0 [M] Daniel Craig - [M] Nicolas Cage
    0 [M] Samuel L Jackson - [M] Steven Seagal

I think he has my vote switched. The tally is right...I believe.

Other than 'shenanigans', what do you think of this panel of suspects, Vin?

Well, first off... the rock said something that I happen to agree with immensely
    "It's not the quiet ones to be careful about, it's the "almost quiet" ones."
    This is always very important to remember throughout the game. Banking on people who are currently inactive is almost always a terrible strategy, and I'm glad it was said so early.

Other than that I really don't have much to go off of obviously. Arnold is the only one who's bugging me right now... though I don't know if it's enough for a vote.

I hope you take your own advice and don't be almost quiet yourself, Mr. Bond.

I hope so too, this is going to be quite a busy week for me both in and out of school. I have all of today though so I'll be making the most of it.

Well at least that's my confusion over the votes cleared up.

To answer your question Statham, the most obvious suspects at this point are Arnie, Clint and Seagal, for me. Arnie in particular is worrying me, because he's talking a lot but he doesn't really say anything, you know? It seems like he's trying to be active just for the sake of being active and coming across as helpful, whilst not really adding anything. Of course he could just be an eager townie, but regardless he's one I'm going to keep my eye on closely. Clint and Seagal just rub me the wrong way, but that's not enough for me to put a vote on either of them at this point.

Just want to say quickly that I'm posting from a tablet, so I apologise if it takes me a while to respond and for any weird autocorrects that may pop up from time to time in my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Daniel Craig View Post
    I hope so too, this is going to be quite a busy week for me both in and out of school. I have all of today though so I'll be making the most of it.
    Thankfully, it is the Easter Holiday for me now, so I've got two weeks off. Hopefully the game won't last THAT long.

So just to confirm, there's 14 total players, which makes it 8 votes to lynch, or are there any other players like Vin Diesel that we haven't been told about yet?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If people happen to join during the day I'll add them. Otherwise, no.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Vin Diesel View Post
    Well at least that's my confusion over the votes cleared up.

To answer your question Statham, the most obvious suspects at this point are Arnie, Clint and Seagal, for me. Arnie in particular is worrying me, because he's talking a lot but he doesn't really say anything, you know? It seems like he's trying to be active just for the sake of being active and coming across as helpful, whilst not really adding anything. Of course he could just be an eager townie, but regardless he's one I'm going to keep my eye on closely. Clint and Seagal just rub me the wrong way, but that's not enough for me to put a vote on either of them at this point.

Just want to say quickly that I'm posting from a tablet, so I apologise if it takes me a while to respond and for any weird autocorrects that may pop up from time to time in my posts.
    Any reason you picked the three people who have been talked about most? Isn't that a tad bit convenient?