Page 8 of 111 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314182858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger View Post
    It's nice to have the target off my back for a sec , but Diesel is quite the convenient choice as well, don't you think?
    Quick, let's find the most inconvenient choice and all vote for that person!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jason Statham View Post
    I will freely admit it was a bit paranoid.
    Paranoid seems like a bit of an understatement.
    I'm quite curious as to why you thought this.

I'm glad you're curious, because curiosity is always helpful in this game.

Not really sure how I could say it much differently than what I already said though.

Dude we are all paranoid. Especially since we have all have to watch our backs normally in all those shoot-em-ups we do.

The most sucpicious thing being done right now is all the unvoting being done. Why can't you just settle on one Segal, Statham, and Cage? Day 0 jitters?

We always settle on one; you only have one vote to give after all. But voting once and then spamming up the joint just isn't my style. The more votes cast, the more talk started; see your post above for a great example. Would you have made it if we didn't switch our votes? No! You would have been content to sit back and let the end of the day come (like a good mafioso). But that's not how I play mafia.

In the end my vote will be on the person I suspect the most. Why not stir the pot in the meantime? How would more posts hurt the town any? We need info.

This is why I dislike day 0/1 so much. It's always the biggest mess, and voting for anyone just feels like a shot in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Will Smith View Post
    Dude we are all paranoid. Especially since we have all have to watch our backs normally in all those shoot-em-ups we do.

The most sucpicious thing being done right now is all the unvoting being done. Why can't you just settle on one Segal, Statham, and Cage? Day 0 jitters?
    I'd rather vote and vote and vote than not vote at all. And besides, it's Day 0 (1), things are always going to be abit skittish aren't they?

Aiight dude I was just curious is all.

Day 0 accusations are all about the frequency of posting or who smells most in their posts. Now I don't know all the science mombo jumbo bits to a mafia game but almost always has mafia fallen among the three posting frequencies analysis so there's probably a mafia who hasn't posted, posted a lot, and posted maybe 4 times. All I'm thinking is that accusing based on posting frequencies is a bit ridiculous.

This is only Day 0 and yet already so much to read over in one sitting. If there's still time today to my post something in reply to all this I will. Until then, going to keep reading over the thread and kicking alien ass.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sigourney Weaver View Post
    This is only Day 0 and yet already so much to read over in one sitting. If there's still time today to my post something in reply to all this I will. Until then, going to keep reading over the thread and kicking alien ass.
    IT LIVES!!! Okay, joking aside, where the hell have you been? I almost had a badass coronary when I saw your name spring up.

Oh you know, just walking around in my underwear, sweating profusely, breathing heavily. The usual. Real answer is I had a crap load of work to do yesterday and today. If you say Mafia Scum is more important than that, then please pay my bills. Speaking of lives, I have to point out something.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Clint Eastwood View Post
    It was an example...I was just using a basic to show the potential weight it gives the mafia.
    Considering it's Day Zero, this doesn't really matter. Town outweighs the Mafia at the start of the game, so a few late stragglers for today does not a difference make.

Not saying don't go for inactives. They can be Mafia too, but this early on it would be better to go for people based on their voting and reasoning until we know who is playing the laying low game, or who just has a life.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Will Smith View Post

Because my first vote was a joke vote. The only reason I made that vote was because of the word mafian was used.

Changing my vote is not a bad thing to do. Sometimes changing votes constantly is what is necessary to throw the mafia off guard and catch them. Other times it make you look like a psychopath so it's a gamble

for smurf's sake let's not vote inactives again

you know a scum who wants to live won't coast at the start

also mafian is not a word.

mafia? sure. mafioso/mafiosi? absolutely. scum? fine. not mafian.

brb fixing my shift key

I think someone's getting too caught up over the correct terminology of "mafioso".

Yeah this is all boring. Enough of the "Day 0/1" garbage. We all know what day it is. We all know our votes are mostly crap, but we have to vote somebody. This is action star mafia, full of manly men and womanly women. So nut up/boob up and vote!

At least when I was swapping votes it got people talking. Do you want me to start doing that again?