Page 91 of 111 FirstFirst ... 41718185868788899091929394959697101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1660

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

YOU'RE A TIME TRAVEL PARADOX.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

So Bruce Willis was not meant to be living if he's a paradox? IS HE IMPOSSIBLE NOW?

Gah smurf. There goes my masterful plan because of smurfing Final Fantasy VIII trout ass smurfing time travel smurfing logic. I know you two are telling the truth. I know there aren't 5 smurfing mafia. Now I need to READ to figure out who the last mafia is? That's some bulltrout, let the numbers make it work. I HAVE A TEST IN THE MORNING I'M GOING TO SLEEP. PAUL YOU KNOW I'M NOT MAFIA I'M JUST A smurfING TIME TRAVELLER GOOD NIGHT.

Jailkeeper.
    This is the term that Bruce Willis used - superbuffed, perhaps, but still subject to the same specifications as the Jailkeeper. Every instance of the Jailkeeper at EoFF has functioned in this same way. Trust me: Laddy and I played a Jailkeeper in my very first game.

eff off paul you know I'm not mafia or else I wouldn't have made a plan that involved me dying in every smurfing scenario. I just didn't want to have to shift through more posts because I don't have the time. But I will. OH I WILL. NOW I'M GOING TO SLEEP FOR REAL. DO SOME READING OR SOMETHING.

Psychotic might know you're not scum but he is not here at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Uma Thurman View Post
    eff off paul you know I'm not mafia or else I wouldn't have made a plan that involved me dying in every smurfing scenario.
    Regarding this: if you are Mafia, then the plan of attack you outlined - coupled with some luck - would easily allow you to avoid being lynched. I think you should sleep and return with more coherent plans

Attention shoppers. We're paging a Bruce Willis, a Bruce Willis. Could you please make your way to the town square, your family is waiting for you.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Also people, play nice.

How good was my Rehabilitated Skitzo Brother roleclaim? Man, that's one thing I miss when I'm not Mafia. Coming up with mental roleclaims. Glad my style this time allowed me to be a nutcase

Quote Originally Posted by Laddy View Post
    Also people, play nice.
    That reminds me: I am sad that Daniel Craig did not have the time to invest in this game due to class and being terribly ill (get better soon ) because he would have done amazingly - even moreso than his very existence did. So I am sorry for lynching you, pal, but it was never anything personal.

Haha Samuel L Jackson as Psychotic kind of amuses me. But I know who you really are Sam, you handsome devil.

also I'm here what why what do you want

Did you take action yesterday/last night? If so, who?