Page 9 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415192959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sigourney Weaver View Post
    If you say Mafia Scum is more important than that, then please pay my bills.
    I don't recall ever saying that at all, unless I got knocked out in my most recent action flick. I think if you know you're gonna be inactive, then quick post in saying something so we don't all wonder where everyone is or why their not posting.

Anyway... I'm off to bed. Night all! Happy hunting!

Alright alright. What have we got here...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Teddy Roosevelt View Post
    3 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger - [M] Samuel L Jackson, [M] Nicolas Cage, [M] Jason Statham
    2 [M] Clint Eastwood - [M] Dwayne Johnson, [M] Jason Statham, [M] Steven Seagal
    1 [M] Will Smith - [M] Liam Neeson
    0 [M] Daniel Craig - [M] Nicolas Cage
    0 [M] Samuel L Jackson - [M] Steven Seagal
    There's no point in giving myself a vote, giving a random unlisted person a vote, and making a tie is just as useless especially within the last hour of the day.

Sorry Terminator.

##Vote Arrrrrrrnold

Why are ties useless? They're so suspenseful!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Steven Seagal View Post
    Also another reason going after inactives is flawed. These four posted once. and for each said post is filler.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Daniel Craig View Post
    The names Craig. Daniel Craig.
    There, I posted. I need to get to bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bruce Willis View Post
    Hi, I'm Going to Bed. I'm sorry for the short post, but if you'll excuse me I've got to go to Bruce Willis.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Liam Neeson View Post
    Mafia Scum. I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

Nice collection of people! Nic Cage, though? It's meant to be badasses.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jason Statham View Post
    A guy in an empty chair told me Clint Eastwood is mafia.

##Vote: Clint Eastwood
    It is only flawed because it doesn't tell much yet, but it's definitely not a good idea to say don't go for inactives. Who are you protecting?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Steven Seagal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jason Statham View Post
    Wait, why isn't Jet Li in this game? That's racist.
    You are being a little too hard on Diesel. He got his PM late so it makes sense that he lacks in posts.
    Oh, that's who you're protecting. I really want to like you Seagal (well not really). I'm taking your advice and voting for you, an active. The advice you give to not go after people that could be potentially scum is really suspicious and on top of that defending someone.

I'm definitely not trusting anyone who barely post. Mafia will lay low because they don't want to direct attention to themselves; that's a given, but posting filler is also another way of them not getting on anyone's bad side from the start. But again, inactives for this day doesn't tell me anything so I'm going by what is said.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger View Post
    Seagal and Johnson, you're both making me suspicious. Seagal for wanting to target actives when he knows that mafia often try to lie low at first. Is he the mafia spokesperson trying to protect his scummy friends? Johnson is all over the place. Scum trying too hard or hyperactive townie?

I'm beginning to lean toward Eastwood, because he hasn't tried to defend himself after receiving three votes early. A townie would be panicking right now, I would think.
    The only people that would be panicking Day Zero are scum because they have fewer people. Town has nothing to worry about this early on. Anyone who wants to save their ass this day is automatically on my gettingyourasskickedlist. And looky there, you defending yourself. Why do you want to live so bad? What could you possibly contribute aside from a slew of horrible movies like Twins?

Wipe that sweat from your forehead, Arnawld. Seagal is more on my radar.

#Vote: Steven Seagal

I am surprised that so many people seem confused about it being Day 0. Ain't you mothersmurfers ever seen an EoFF Mafia game before? Christ almighty, it's making me feel old. Jason son, I like the cut of your jib, this no-nonsense approach to these shenanigans. Nut up indeed!

I'm leaving my vote on Arnie and here's why:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger View Post
    My personal shortlist, btw:
    Eastwood, Seagal, Johnson, Cage, Jackson

nothing specific to go on for any of them though
    What is the point of naming five people if you have nothing to go on? I can't even ask why us because you have no justification. Dang, you just trying to piss me off, ain't ya?

I like that you tryin' boy, but just listing names ain't worth trout. Every man and his dog can try to guess who the bad guys are at the start, by you're just trying to play the odds. All five of us can't be in the mafia, and I damn well know that for sure.

As it stands the only person I'm really iffy about is Jason...
    So
    #Vote: Jason

That vote stands unless someone can give me a good reason to change it.

Son, I am not gonna do your homework for you.

Yeah, neither am I! Oh wait was that vote for me? Well still!

Okay, BEFORE I go bed, I'll do a as-of-this-post update on the tally.

7 For Absolute Majority

0 [M] Samuel L. Jackson : Steven Seagal

0 [M] Daniel Craig : Nicolas Cage

3 [M] Clint Eastwood : Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Steven Seagal, Arnold Schwarzenegger

3 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger : Samuel L. Jackson, Jason Statham, Nicolas Cage, Will Smith

1 [M] Will Smith : Liam Neeson

1 [M] Vin Diesel : Jason Statham

1 [M] Steven Seagal : Sigourney Weaver

1 [M] Jason Statham : Daniel Craig

Yet To Have Voted

Uma Thurman
    Bruce Willis
    Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Samuel L Jackson View Post
    Son, I am not gonna do your homework for you.
    My homework was finished a long time ago, and I was the top of my class.

The only people that would be panicking Day Zero are scum because they have fewer people. Town has nothing to worry about this early on. Anyone who wants to save their ass this day is automatically on my gettingyourasskickedlist. And looky there, you defending yourself. Why do you want to live so bad? What could you possibly contribute aside from a slew of horrible movies like Twins?
    I don't know if you realized this, but dying sucks. Most people want to survive as long as they can so they can take part in the victory. Certainly nobody is going to be content with dying straight up; ain't no way to say "I took one for the team!" there, ain't no obvious contribution to be proud of.

Consider this - you get a spot in the Jamaican relay team and win gold because you got three of the fastest dudes in the mothersmurfing world in your team. Anybody could be that fourth, it don't make you special and it sure as hell won't make it feel as good as earning that. Same deal, Sigs.

Well, I love ties, but not as much as I love breaking them.

##Unvote: Vin Diesel
    ##Vote: Arnold

As much as I hate to lynch the most active player (super cliche EoFF, shame on you), his plethora of posts have been pretty useless.

Well at this point I am left with little choice but to vote Arnold so that is exactly what I shall do.

I am still reading through this thread now and will post again soon enough.

##VOTE: [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Samuel L Jackson View Post
    I don't know if you realized this, but dying sucks. Most people want to survive as long as they can so they can take part in the victory. Certainly nobody is going to be content with dying straight up; ain't no way to say "I took one for the team!" there, ain't no obvious contribution to be proud of.

Consider this - you get a spot in the Jamaican relay team and win gold because you got three of the fastest dudes in the mothersmurfing world in your team. Anybody could be that fourth, it don't make you special and it sure as hell won't make it feel as good as earning that. Same deal, Sigs.
    It's not like anyone is dying for real. Well, not in this edition anyway. Next game is Real Life Mafia where whoever gets the majority vote gets shot.

It's not like anyone is dying for real. Well, not in this edition anyway. Next game is Real Life Mafia where whoever gets the majority vote gets shot.
    That would be too easy. You just lynch whoever had the gun. Also, given most people's confusion over Day 0, I'd expect that they didn't realize Day 0 rarely results in lynch. Why ruin the intensity? Now people will go back to frivolous vote tossing!