Page 15 of 111 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415161718192021253565 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Christmas
    I'm not going to be nice to you to get you to help. You should help since it's part of playing the game.
    No no no no no, you naughty man. Once you learn how to use "Please" and "Thank You", I give you my word that I will do my best to help my fellow townies. Until then I will content myself merrily dancing around the thread doing nothing in particular, because I feel that it's a worthwhile endeavour if it helps you learn some manners. Your poor self conduct is, by extension, hurting the town. Please reflect upon your behaviour, better yourself, treat your fellow players with proper politeness and reap the rewards. Otherwise everything that goes wrong will be entirely your fault.

Also, im on an ipod, so expect typos
    And it wont be long till it dies so i cant stat long

How curious brucey...
    You find it worthwhile to lounge about doing nothing at all... I think that hurts a bit more than someone being rude dont you think? You could be joking but i can never rely on that possibility.

Anything that goes wrong is a team effort, dont think you can weasel out of it

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bruce Willis View Post
    the thread doing nothing in particular, because I feel that it's a worthwhile endeavour if it helps you learn some manners. Your poor self conduct is, by extension, hurting the town..
    Doing nothing is arguably hurting the town more than what Jason Steakham is doing? I'm suspicious of Bruce. Like Will, they both have added virtually nothing to finding scum. Either their utterly useless townies, or scum trying to act cute and innocent so we ignore them. Hell, Bruce Willis didn't even vote on Day Zero! And like Seagal said, Will did bandwagon rather late in the day.

I am deeply offended by your accusations Craig, you filthy disgusting ginger. I am on a crusade to help Turkish better himself, yet you call this doing nothing at all. I can think of nothing more worthy than helping one's fellow man to improve their nature. You yourself would benefit vastly by investing in some hair dye, perhaps a dusky brown shade. I'm all about raising people up.

I am doing nothing precisely because Jason "Steakham" is displaying such poor manners, hence why I said he was hurting the town by extension. All he has to do is show some common courtesy and that will be the end of it. I just care so much about him I'm willing to go to these lengths. Bask in my benevolence!

I am doing nothing precisely because Jason "Steakham" is displaying such poor manners, hence why I said he was hurting the town by extension. All he has to do is show some common courtesy and that will be the end of it. I just care so much about him I'm willing to go to these lengths. Bask in my benevolence!
    Enough of this nonsense.

##VOTE: Bruce Willis

I think your unwillingness to do anything is far more revolting than steaks lack of manners pinky.
    You seem to be trying to bring a lot of attention on yourself too... Hmmmm is there someone youre trying to divert our attention from?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Daniel Craig View Post
    I think your unwillingness to do anything is far more revolting than steaks lack of manners pinky.
    You seem to be trying to bring a lot of attention on yourself too... Hmmmm is there someone youre trying to divert our attention from?
    Fair enough point. Maybe he's trying to divert attention away from one of his Mafia allies?

Well Daniel, you've got me. I must admit I am indeed trying to divert your, and the town as a wholes attention away from the fact that I've been forced to participate in this game wearing this fluffy pink bunny suit. It wounds me to be surrounded by such well dressed and muscular contemporaries in this outfit. I hope you will forgive me.

Theres also the chance of a 3rd party role.
    Im definitely curious, but im going to hold off on voting for him for now. That may be what he wants

Just out of curiosity, to all of you who are lambasting me for apparently "doing nothing to help the town" with the way I'm playing, exactly what should I be doing to help the town? Please enlighten me as to how what I am currently doing is "nothing" and what I should be doing to help the town.

Just out of curiosity, to all of you who are lambasting me for apparently "doing nothing to help the town" with the way I'm playing, exactly what should I be doing to help the town? Please enlighten me as to how what I am currently doing is "nothing" and what I should be doing to help the town.
    Cutting the crap would be a start.

Pray tell exactly, what "crap" do you speak of that I should be cutting? You have still yet to explain how exactly what I'm doing is not beneficial to the town and what exactly it is I should be doing as a so called "good townie".

Cut the stupid manner crap and jokes and maybe try analyzing the behavior of the people that are playing in a way that would be beneficial to the game instead of hopping around like a pink bunny trying to get attention.