Page 17 of 111 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617181920212223273767 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

PS

##Unvote: [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger

##Vote: [M] Jason Statham

Your gambit failed but mine is gonna pay off.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jason Statham View Post
    He used the term "Day Kill", while a joke, it may imply he has a "Night Kill" (see Relm for this exact thing happening last mafia).
    See: Every mafia ever with DK and/or Psychotic when they jokingly try to Daykill someone for evidence that you're completely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Samuel L Jackson View Post
    I knew you weren't the vigilante anyway.
    Can you guess why?
    What a convenient role to claim. It covers the "Daykill" too. And you could easily take credit for a few mafia kills with that role. You're very clever, Mr. Jackson.

I actually advocate an 'everyone claim' party too. Maybe we should all claim!

He used the term "Day Kill", while a joke, it may imply he has a "Night Kill" (see Relm for this exact thing happening last mafia).
    See: Every mafia ever with DK and/or Psychotic when they jokingly try to Daykill someone for evidence that you're completely wrong.

Yeah, DK did it last game...and he was mafia...so........

I knew you weren't the vigilante anyway.
    Can you guess why?
    What a convenient role to claim. It covers the "Daykill" too. And you could easily take credit for a few mafia kills with that role. You're very clever, Mr. Jackson.

I actually advocate an 'everyone claim' party too. Maybe we should all claim!
    So hurry it up then, slow ass. Or are you tryin' to play me? 'Cause baby it ain't nothin' but a thang and you can say all you like but I'm just goin' tell you to

*snip*

Best to fling poo, Bruce then to just be a spectator. This can be played like a spectator game, but it wouldn't really be conducive to either side.
    Um, hate to break it to you champ, especially with your stinging "lie low bruce" nickname, but I've got three times more posts than you. What does that make you? "Buried under the sand while she was asleep on the beach by her 'friends' Signourney"?

Try again.

##daykill Jason Statham

Oh, and about Sly? He's innocent because there's a third-party killing faction. 3 mafia, 1 third-party killer. That's who you're hunting. How do I know? Oh, you know

I would ask how you know that, but I've already figured it out.

You're either the flip side of this third party like serial killer x psychologist for example, or you are the third party killer. There is no other way of you knowing the information you claim to know otherwise.

Right as everything gets so juicy my ipod decides its a good time to up and nearly die.
    Ill be back to join the fray soon enough.
    Just give me a few hours

Yeah, DK did it last game...and he was mafia...so........

DK also did it as Captain America and as far as I recall he wasn't a mafia member then

so

what now, nigga?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sigourney Weaver View Post
    I would ask how you know that, but I've already figured it out.

You're either the flip side of this third party like serial killer x psychologist for example, or you are the third party killer. There is no other way of you knowing the information you claim to know otherwise.
    So you would lynch a nigga in case he's a serial killer? But knowing that, if you're right (but wrong at the same time), you've removed the chances of curing said serial killer?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bruce Willis View Post
    Best to fling poo, Bruce then to just be a spectator. This can be played like a spectator game, but it wouldn't really be conducive to either side.
    Um, hate to break it to you champ, especially with your stinging "lie low bruce" nickname, but I've got three times more posts than you. What does that make you? "Buried under the sand while she was asleep on the beach by her 'friends' Signourney"?

Try again.
    And yet, most of them contain no substance. Quality over quantity. Nice bunny suit.

And I've already explained my reasoning as to why. As opposed to you, who has just been laying low and flying under the radar doing generally nothing. I wonder why Statham isn't all up in your smelly stuff that we're not allowed to say on this website?!

Mothersmurfers are mothersmurfing censoring my mothersmurfing right to free speech! I did not, I repeat, did not deal with all them mothersmurfing snakes on that mothersmurfing plane for these mothersmurfers to be snipping my mothersmurfing posts! Goddammit!

For the record, the more comedy Sam Jackson gifs in this thread the better as far as I'm concerned.