Page 22 of 111 FirstFirst ... 21216171819202122232425262728324272 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

##unvote: Seagal
    ##vote: Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bruce Willis View Post
    We have a winner ladies and gentlemen! Congratulations, Sam! For the rest of you, there will be another Brucey Bonus every other day that I'm still alive, so as long as I'm around, you could be in with a chance to win big too.
    Ha, this is just priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Samuel L Jackson View Post
    Sigourney: do you know how a psychiatrist works? Read the roles flash again. I am somewhat certain you tried to lay a trap for me to prove or disprove my role, but I'm smarter than you give me credit for. I'm also still the Vigilante, so don't be confusing me for this psycho killer nonsense.
    Alright, I read it. I thought there was a way of knowing who a serial killer is based on who the psychologist targets. My bad, negro. Damn.

All you've done is just cover your ass, Brucey. You want to know why I am so adamant on Bruce, Liam? It should be evident.

What did I say about people who defend themselves? How about you go back and read that post. You're right in not wanting to die, but wrong in that you're playing for yourself as only an anti-Town role would do. Stop being defensive and start being helpful or I have no other choice but to take drastic measures as you are now very high on my gettingyourasskicked list.

##Unvote: Statham
    ##Vote: Bruce Willis

I figured Statham was trying to fling around poo. That's the way it looks right now, so I'm taking him off and putting you on. Simple as that really. You seem scummy, but if you're Town, you're very unhelpful.

And odd that Seagal is no where to be found. He was one of the most boisterous people about inactives and now he's inactive.

Although I'll give you that it was a fairly decent attempt at diverting the attention back off of yourself without responding to anything Statham and Neeson said about you, but it lacked subtlety entirely. Still I'm not sure we can expect much of that from a man who once sang this song on worldwide television!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Uma Thurman View Post
    Sam. You either start shutting up or I'll start killing you.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Damn, I was going to go with "I'll be back". Next time I'll get the gold.

I am curious about Sammy L's knowledge of the third party killer. Of course, I have to take what he says with a pinch of salt, but it is an interesting idea. I guess we'll see how this plays out.

Ok I seriously need to go do work now. I need to stop playing these games. Damn this double day phase business!

With every passing post I get less confident about Sam, because that arrogance is just too high for a Day 1 mafioso. At the same time I hope people judge him for his content and not his gimmick. I realize I have to do that too. I'll give it some thought and read things over again.

Sam. You either start shutting up or I'll start killing you.

Things that Samuel L Mothersmurfing Jackson knows about the Third-Party Killer

• It is an account in play
    • It is an account still alive
    • It is likely to be, but not necessarily, male
    • It is not affiliated with town or mafia
    • It is a killer

I hope this presentation has helped you all.

• It is a killer

But.. how do you know?

• It is a killer

The more you post, the more I am tempted to kill you. You aren't making any sense.

Man, I am like, at least 70% content Jason Statham. And I hope people judge me on that as well. 'Cause the gimmick only gets us so far, and then we have to hope in something higher.

All you've done is just cover your ass, Brucey
    How, exactly? all I've done from the start of the game is put my ass out there for this heat. Then people like you and Dwayne jump all over it with very little reasoning...so you kill me, and my lovely townie colours come up, then what? It doesn't matter to me either way. I play this game for fun, and you and Dwayne being miserable makes me very happy.

You keep telling me to be helpful, I've been very helpful. Look at the position little Dwayne is in now, thanks to his rush to jump on the "get dat wabbit" train. He's done precisely nothing to back himself up when challenged, either. The only reason people are noticing his sketchy behaviour is because of my sweet little cottontail. Whereas you have still yet to do anything, other than, in Jason's words, go after the easy targets. And like I've said before...we all know who that benefits the most.

also I don't know why you're so amused about Sam winning a prize. You should be very jealous of him.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dwayne Johnson View Post
    But.. how do you know?
    Let's play a game. It's called "List the ways in which a player can know someone else's role." I like to start by listing all the operational boundaries (that is, things we have to consider):

It is day one
    There has been no night phase

I'll leave it up to you rookies to decide from here. That means you too, Uma Thurman Chop chop, once you've figured that out, you can put a gold star on your chests as rookie investigators (not a roleclaim btw! ) and we can get back to finding the scum

I'm completing ignoring the psychotic rabbit's assumptions about me, or anyone else.

Anyway, back to Samuel's "information". Interesting, could it be that Samuel IS the actual third-party?

And why are you wanting us to play a game? Tell us straight damn it!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

##unvote: Seagal
    ##vote: Jackson
    Woah this came out of nowhere. You're awfully eager to get Mr Jackson to stop talking, why is this?