Page 23 of 111 FirstFirst ... 31317181920212223242526272829334373 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Jackson just knows that he thinks he knows what we know and he knows for sure that we don't know how much he knows about what we know, not to mention he knows that we don't know how much he knows, so he knows that everything he knows he knows can be used to keep us from getting too...nosy.
    Last edited by [M] Gaius; 04-03-2013 at 09:56 PM.

I am playing my own game, so I can't play with you for the moment. My game is called "Figure out who the rookie players are."

Here is my list:

Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Uma Thurman
    Dwayne Johnson
    Jason Statham
    Daniel Craig (maybe)

I'm not the only one here who has pointed out you're sketchy, Dwayne old son. So you can ignore me all you want, as long as you realise that we're not going to ignore your actions and your refusal to address them.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Samuel L Jackson View Post
    I am playing my own game, so I can't play with you for the moment. My game is called "Figure out who the rookie players are."
    I think the game of "figure out who the scum are" is probably more appropriate. Knowing who the inexperienced rookies are is fine, but doesn't really tell us much.

Gimmie a list of who you think are scum then Jackson?

Everything is connected Mr Johnson. The fact that you are unaware of this is the reason I can tell you are a rookie. But it's okay! Being a rookie isn't a bad thing. Being a member of the mafia or a third-party killer is a bad thing (I hope we can all agree on that).

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Liam Neeson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Uma Thurman View Post
    ##unvote: Seagal
    ##vote: Jackson
    Woah this came out of nowhere. You're awfully eager to get Mr Jackson to stop talking, why is this?
    You weren't paying attention to the circumstances of that vote.

##unvote:

Right, let's leave Mr Jackson and his game by his own for abit and see if he can connect the dots. Meanwhile...

I'm curious what has happened to some of the quiet accounts. I'm talking about Will Smith, Clint Eastwood, even Steven Seagal has been quite quiet lately. Where are they, do you think guys?

I think Jason Statham is scum. I think he tried to pull a gambit by being a useful member of the town and chasing a suspicious character (moi) and that backfired because I am qwertyxsora 2.0 (that's an old reference but Uma Thurman should get it).

I think we most certainly have a scum member lying within the inactive-to-barely-active bracket. Nic Cage, Will Smith, those kinds of guys.

I do not have a read on a third scum member yet.

As for third-party killer, I am thinking it is Dwayne Johnson - because he was the first to say "let's not worry about a third party" - or even perhaps Jason Statham, which is why I think we should lynch Jason Statham first.

I really hope this guy comes back because he has good posts and appreciates fun.

Finally you say something that doesn't make me want to slice off your forehead. I caught onto your trap early on.

##vote: Statham

I was going to vote Statham before, but you started to be an annoying prick and I had to take some time to yell at you.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Sam, it is really too early to determine if there is a third party in play. Night 1 hasn't even arrived, and no one has been killed as of yet. We'll know for sure whether we have another party to worry about after Night 1. Maybe there is, because you are the only one actively seeking that possible third party.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Samuel L Jackson View Post
    As for third-party killer, I am thinking it is Dwayne Johnson - because he was the first to say "let's not worry about a third party" - or even perhaps Jason Statham, which is why I think we should lynch Jason Statham first.
    I'm not saying not to worry about him/her at all, obviously. Just if we get too fixated on something, we get tunnel vision. That's what happened with Arny in Day 0; bandwagon and tunnel vision, and now we've learnt our lesson and inspected others.

I don't know who the serial killer is. It's definitely not me, I can tell you that now. I'm not really talking about it because I don't have a clue who it is. It might be you Sam for all I know, seeing how you happen to know alot about the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Uma Thurman View Post
    I caught onto your trap early on.
    No no no. I'm qwertyxsora 2.0, "trap" in the singular doesn't work. You know about nesting things, right? Of course you do. Anyway, yeah. Multiple, and nests. What a rollercoaster!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sylvester Stallone View Post
    Sam, it is really too early to determine if there is a third party in play. Night 1 hasn't even arrived, and no one has been killed as of yet. We'll know for sure whether we have another party to worry about after Night 1. Maybe there is, because you are the only one actively seeking that possible third party.
    Rambo makes a good point. No-one has died yet. It's Day One. Why are you so concerned about targeting a SK?

Hell, were forgetting there might not even be a SK. We can assume, but that's all we can do at this point. Sam is certain about it, almost as certain that Seagal is certain that Clint is scum.