Page 27 of 111 FirstFirst ... 71721222324252627282930313233374777 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sigourney Weaver View Post
    Excuse-a-friggin' me if I don't remember the terminology of these roles. Psychologist/psychiatrist.
    You're excused

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Samuel L Jackson View Post
    But yes. Samuel L Jackson, by process of elimination, is the Psychiatrist. Congratu-smurfing-lations town. It took you the whole of day one to figure out what should have been obvious from the first time I said there was a third-party killer. Now I will die tonight and all in vain! Useless.
    Not buying it. First of all, Psychiatrist is no guarantee that there actually is a Serial Killer. You had literally no proof other than your 'role' that a SK exists. Which brings me to second, if it was your role, why even mention it at all? What good does it do? If you are a pro-town Psych then you basically made yourself useless to us. However (and I think this is more likely), you are a killer, tried to claim Vig, and then are backtracking with all this "third party killer" nonsense. If there is a third party killer, that sucks, but we have no proof, so why make that the focus of the first day?

Enough of all these trix. Because Trix are for kids. Time for answers

##Daykill: Samuel L. Jackson

Gods dammit, is everyone going to do this?

No mine is serious. Sam. You're dead. Bang Bang.

Why would I backtrack if I claimed Vigilante? Why would I claim Vigilante?

Honestly Jason, I don't know why I bother talking to you. It seems like you just have no idea what's going on.

All these attempted daykills remind me of Psychotic's Mexican standoff mafia. We should do another one of those.

It's a little old at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Uma Thurman View Post
    No mine is serious. Sam. You're dead. Bang Bang.
    Oh god I hope so. I have been waiting for this moment. DAYKILL SET ME FREE

Honestly Jason, I don't know why I bother talking to you. It seems like you just have no idea what's going on.
    Enlighten me.

Any last words before our host comes to kill you?

Oh Sam.

Why would scum kill you if all you are to them is someone who tracks a killer? You look suspicious and you even admitted this yourself.

This early on, scum will go for people who are either lying low as to not make any connections to them, or people that debate with another innocent person to make that person look bad if the other is killed and comes up as pro-town. If they keep you in and you are in fact a third party, it's pretty easy to try pin more things on you. You know you're safe, come on now. You would not role claim this early if you thought otherwise.

Why would you claim at all?

Furthermore, how can anyone ever support a D1 massclaim?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jason Statham View Post
    Enlighten me.
    You're a bad guy. I'm a misunderstood good guy.

I claimed Vigilante because it was convenient (thank you Arnie baby for the idea ) to see if anyone would bite. You did, I guess, which was a little disappointing. It's like fishing for barra and hooking a catfish. Blech. Anyway, you're not a Vigilante, not even a One-Shot (which would have to be the type of Vig in this game for it to stay balanced), so that gambit didn't pay off. Then I decided to leave cryptic (read: obvious) clues to my role to see what happened. Most people were just confused, which was really disappointing. A couple of people clued on though, and I'm super proud of Sigourney Weaver for almost nailing it right from the get go. But mostly you all just flailed around like puppets on my strings and forgot that Bruce Willis was under heat for something stupid and Clint Eastwood was the focus before all that and then Arnold Schwarzenegger looked sour but I think he's just too green.

You caught up now?

troutty flaunting as final words?