Page 33 of 111 FirstFirst ... 132327282930313233343536373839435383 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Seagal just comes in and bandwagon votes after being so boisterious Day 0. That just makes you look terrific.

According to the vote count, Uma and Arnold have very similar voting patterns. Whenever it appears someone is on the chopping block, they go and vote for that person. They've done that a total of three times now.

Just to be clear here, I didn't bandwagon this, look back at when I voted. Might even say I started this. I thought both Seagal and Statham were mafia at the beginning of the day, and I think they are now, and my votes haven't moved a single time today. If you're referring to the Jackson vote, go back and look at the post, it was clearly a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Teddy Roosevelt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Daniel Craig View Post
    Wait, Teddy I think you counted wrong. I only see 5 votes on seagull.
    He only has 5.
    You had the number 6 next to him at first. That's why I commented.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sigourney Weaver View Post
    Seagal just comes in and bandwagon votes after being so boisterious Day 0. That just makes you look terrific.

According to the vote count, Uma and Arnold have very similar voting patterns. Whenever it appears someone is on the chopping block, they go and vote for that person. They've done that a total of three times now.
    I was one of the first people to vote for Seagal today. I changed it later on, then I changed it back. I don't see it like that at all. I've had Seagal on my target list since my first post today (not mentioning my first first post which was 'brb reading posts').

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

9 minutes.

Well, for good reason. Seagal is highly suspicious.

###Unvote: Bruce Willis
    ###Vote: Steven Seagal

Seagal comment? You have yet to say much of anything today. Statham has his odd role claim, where your's?

Blog Entries

Day over. Flavor coming.

Oh goddamnit I was just about to change my vote to Statham after reading over his claim again. Oh well, bye I guess.

Blog Entries

"So, Steven Seagal, anything you have to say for yourself?" Mr. Seagal was surrounded. He had nowhere to turn. He knew who he was. They all did. He had nothing left to do. He was sick, and he would die before anyone told him as such.

persona2is-7.png

"Well, looks like this is the end, All Praise to Xenu!" said Seagal, swallowing a cyanide capsule and burning his insides.

[M] Steven Seagal was the Psychopath with the lowest body count ever played by qwertysaur. Inefficient! Anyway, thanks for playing!

Night actions begin now and will last 12 hours.
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 04-04-2013 at 04:10 AM.

Blog Entries

Day 2! Everyone slept snugly in their nice little beds. What, you thought someone would be dead?

Day 2 starts now, and will end in 24 hours. Also, we have two new mystery players. Say hi new players!

OK, "thinking out loud" so that if my underlying assumptions are bulltrout someone can point it out.

OK, so Seagal's flip makes Sammy all but confirmed town at this point. The scum knew this too, and would have shot him. Docs can't self-protect, so we have a regular doc or something that can act as a doc (like a JK) as well.

The chances of a 2nd mafia or another nightkill-enabled thir party are also pretty slim unless Sammy protected against the NK that wasn't targeting him, the second kill was roleblocked, or both NKs targeted him.

Since we are up to 16 players, we pretty much have to have 4 scum unless this game his incredibly mountainous, which means my prior hypothesis about post-start additions being confTown is shot. At least one of the new additions pretty much has to be scum.

Am I missing anything?

Wait... no-one died? Are the Mafia sleeping on the job or something then or what?

Edit by way of post : by "new additions" I'm not referring to our two mystery players, but everyone added after gamestart.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

I'm one of those two new players. Hello everyone.

@Jet Li: You may have that new car smell, but I have one thing you'll never have.

Range.