Page 47 of 111 FirstFirst ... 273741424344454647484950515253576797 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Looking grim, slim.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Samuel L Jackson View Post
    Whoever can supply me with accurate vote counts of Days 0, 1 and the up-to-date vote count for Day 2
    Look in the thread for Day 0 and Day 1 you lazy bum. I think this is all correct. I do apologise for any errors:

Day 2
    God knows how many for majority lynch. Teddy?

6 [M] Jason Statham : Sigourney Weaver, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jet Li, Nicolas Cage, Uma Thurman, Sylvester Stallone

2 [M] Sigourney Weaver : Jet Li, Dwayne Johnson, Will Smith, Nicolas Cage, Sigourney Weaver, Jason Statham, Harrison Ford

2 [M] Liam Neeson : Jason Statham, Vin Diesel

1 [M] Uma Thurman : Liam Neeson

1 [M] Harrison Ford : Samuel L. Jackson

1 [M] Dwayne Johnson : Jason Statham, Bruce Willis

0 [M] Vin Diesel : Jason Statham

Abstinations

Dwayne Johnson
    Daniel Craig
    Clint Eastwood

Has No Direct Votes

Daniel Craig
    Samuel L. Jackson
    Bruce Willis
    Will Smith
    Clint Eastwood
    Nicolas Cage
    Sylvester Stallone
    Jet Li

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Harrison Ford View Post
    ##Vote: Sigourney Weaver

I don't believe the cop roleclaim. I think she panicked at the heat on her, played the "vote for myself" card, and then claimed cop to make us suspect she is innocent or, at the very least, not worth killing just yet. What did you say, Miss Alien Slayer? That trying to live is an anti-town sign? Roleclaiming is a definite sign of trying to survive, and you just begged us to vote for that way.
    Oh you must be the other new player. As I said you can kill me if you want I'm not begging to survive which should be evident by now. As I said my death will not be entirely in vain except this early in the game it would most likely not help very much as I only have one investigation. A cop wanting to survive? Sure, that's logical this early in the game, but my logic is that I got things to do so I'm playing this as fast as possibly can. The fatest way for me to know the confirmation of my role is for someone I investigate to die.

I'm counting on that a doctor believes me so I am protected at night, but Mafia knows this and will try to get me lynched in the day because of this. They're haters. Why did I claim so early? You guys want the obvious and it seems that you completely fail to listen to anyone unless they do role claim. Quite unfortunate.

Should it be Statham that gets lynched? He was high on my suspicious list, so I'm inclined to think yes, but if he is telling the truth his role is a power one and could be potentially helpful if and only if he says his investigations before a person role claims. Otherwise it will be seen as being convenient, and we won't be able to spot if he's bulltroutting or not.

So therein lies a dilemma for me. Let Stat get away for now and go for someone else suspicious. Should I take this chance? The thing is let's say I do investigate and it comes up not guilty tonight, I will know I'm not paranoid but I'm inclined to think that with a smaller set up than usual (i don't know how many players we have now but I think it's smaller than the norm for these games) I am most likely sane or insane. Argh

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Harrison Ford View Post
    Looking grim, slim.
    Oh well. I got to use my bizarre role once and that's what I really wanted. Maybe with some better timing I could have squeaked by, but it's tough to stop the ball once it gets rolling.

My biggest problem is also if you do come up innocent, I am definitely dead tonight. The doctor or protective role won't believe me and then won't protect me. Then if you are telling the truth we've just lost two power roles.

Weaver: I think that, considering the setup was small when it first started (it has since grown), you are more likely insane than paranoid. Also with a paranoid cop there is usually a real cop and I haven't seen any hints of that.

Investigating yourself is usually the best way to figure out sanity once you are sure you're not paranoid/naive. Again, I think it's unlikely that you are paranoid.

There's still a few minutes left (I believe) to give me another chance to prove myself and go for another shady character such as Johnson or Neeson instead. I'd love the opportunity and I'm open to suggestions as to how I can "prove" I actually am the Aspiring Leading Man and not some goon.

Alternatively, you could also investigate Sam Jackson since he is likely town-aligned.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jason Statham View Post
    Alternatively, you could also investigate Sam Jackson since he is likely town-aligned.
    Nothing is so until the moderator says so. Killing you gives us the most information. Jedi's never speak in absolutes.

I think it's too late to save you now Stat Stat. This last minute trout is crazy. Mod, how much time we got?

I'm not saying who I will investigate tonight as I don't want to help the Mafia figure out who to target and who to not, but your suggestions are helpful. I am however not going to waste my investigation on Sam, as I don't think he's suspicious. I don't have much time left so I need to use it on people I think are suspicious, but I will mull it over.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Looks like we have a tie. First vote on Weaver or Neeson ends the day.

Where did I say absolutes? I said likely, since if you read his day 1 posts it would be pretty apparent that he was telling the truth about the Psychopath.

Killing me only tells you that Weaver is likely Insane. Which is information that she could also get by tomorrow anyway. But killing me also makes us lose a potentially powerful townie.

What? What just happened?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Teddy Roosevelt View Post
    Looks like we have a tie. First vote on Weaver or Neeson ends the day.
    ...What? The fuc-.

God dammit. So we have a choice on our hands, test the cop claim, or kill Neeson. I'm warning everyone, if this choice is made prematurely by a single town member, you will not survive the night.

What is that supposed to mean? Why would you play scare tactics like that?