Page 48 of 111 FirstFirst ... 283842434445464748495051525354586898 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

##unvote: statham
    ##Vote: neeson

The right choice was made. Now we get to do it all again tomorrow!

Testing the cop claim is incredibly tempting, but then Neeson's not exactly doing himself favours.

Damn it! So hard to choose!

Oh, guess it was chosen for me. Nevermind.

Way to go Brucey. You've now made the cop more suspicious. I can only hope that Neeson is actually bad.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sigourney Weaver View Post
    ##unvote: statham
    ##Vote: neeson

Not cool Siggy. I was just typing out something how we should do a mock vote to see where people stand and get the max out of this tie.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Day over. Flavor coming.

What, I'm confused. How did it go to a tie. I know I may make the odd mistake with my vote tally, but there's no way I missed THAT many votes.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Things certainly got more interesting. So... according to Teddy's last statement, looks like Statham survives another day, and by Sig's recent vote changing, looks like neeson is probably gone.

Or Teddy is just smurfing with us all this time and Statham is going to get the lynch either way. I hate this game, sometimes.

Can we have a official vote tally to go alongside that flavor as well Teddy?

Dear Turkish, are you currently having a certain phrase swirling around in your mind? Two little words perhaps?

Also no Signourney, I did nothing of the sort. Don't blame your general scumminess and instant self preserving vote on me. That's all your own doing, baby.

I don't trust scum and I know I'm the cop. I didn't like making a rash decision again, but I was left with no choice, kill a power role or kill someone potentially suspicious, Neeson.

Scum would've offed me first. I told you they want me to be lynched.

Brucey, Brucey, Brucey you could have atleast went for someone more suspicious than Neeson, like Vin perhaps. Your decision just smurfed things over. You're not right about me, but let's hope you're right about Neeson.