Page 50 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3040444546474849505152535455566070100 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

For the record I think Jackson and Willis are town, Johnson and Diesel are scum, Weaver is an Insane Cop or a bulltroutter.

Daniel Craig is someone who scares me because he skates the line pretty well between active and inactive. In fact, I believe he was the one who posted that comment about the semi-active players often being scum. So why is he doing exactly that? Nic Cage is another one like that.

Stallone and Ford have hardly been active so it's tough to get a read on them, but either one of them could be scum.

That's all I have for now.

I am so proud of you, Jason! And now I'm fairly convinced you're telling the truth. If you do somehow end up being scum then hats off to you because you will have fooled me utterly. I have been waiting for you to come on and see what you said before making my decision. Now that you have,

##vote Sigourney Weaver

You're full of trout and I want you to hang.

I'll start with weaever: Not only did she recently throw a wolf at neeson... her early as hell cop claim bugs the crap out of me.
    I sortof believe the claim just because of how risky and stupid it is to claim that role so early... but there is always the chance that is precisely why she did it.
    I don't get why she claimed before even trying to figure out her sanity first.
    Also, her random vote flip to neeson at the end of the day should NOT be ignored. There was no reason put with it and for such a risky move/tie-breaker that is exactly what you DONT want to do.
    Siggys getting more and more fishy to me as time goes on... I don't like it.

She does bring up a good point against Jason though.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sigourney Weaver View Post
    I really don't buy it though Stat Stat especially since you waited until after I role claimed to say you investigated me. If I had role claimed Gay Fairy Ballerina Whore you would've said afterward that I had a filthy tutu. It's hard to believe you after the fact.
    He posted him having a gun far after she claimed cop. He said that's just how it worked out but I don't think I believe that. The problem is there's just no way to know that you're telling the truth and not just taking advtange of us.

I just don't 100% buy Jasons roleclaim. Everything just seems so convenient with it. What with the gunsmith and everything.
    It bothers the hell out of me, but it does make sense considering a lot of things. My only gripe with Jason is how convenient everything is with him... but he could just be lucky/unlucky as hell.
    Besides, my primary suspicion has switched to Weaver for now.

I'm going to hold off on my vote though as there are some things I want to hear first...
    Particurally Weavers investigation for today.
    I couldn't be more curious.

Also, Samuel L Jackson: You are super smart and handsome and I love you.

No new role, you say? Hmmm. Fortunately there are other ways for me to determine if you are full of trout or just a poor soul caught in the crossfire, Jason Statham. There is no point in pushing you any harder, especially not when my best pal Bruce Willis has elected to stand in your corner. All we can do is wait for Sigourney Weaver to make an appearance.

##Vote: [M] Vin Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Daniel Craig View Post
    Also, Samuel L Jackson: You are super smart and handsome and I love you.
    The first time I saw you breach the water was one of the happiest days of my life.

Mmm baby, you got it goin' on Mister Craig

Oh, I know. They say I shouldn't get full of myself but there's a difference between that and just knowing how awesome you truly are.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Daniel Craig View Post
    He posted him having a gun far after she claimed cop. He said that's just how it worked out but I don't think I believe that. The problem is there's just no way to know that you're telling the truth and not just taking advtange of us.
    I realize the timing of it was bad, but I didn't even notice the cop claim as I was typing my post. I realize it makes my claim convenient and if I had gotten to this game sooner things would have gone down a lot differently. There's nothing I can do about that now. And my Night 2 situation certainly doesn't make me any more believable but I can only describe it as I see it.

I hesitate to start throwing votes at Weaver just yet because she could still be Insane Cop or Paranoid Cop, but she certainly has a lot to answer for and when she shows up her day of reckoning will come. Instead I think we should focus on some of the players who have avoided the spotlight.

##Unvote: Johnson
    ##Vote: Vin Diesel

Vin Diesel is one of those players flying under the radar. Maybe with two votes he will begin to rethink his strategy.

Oh I understand. Hence why I said you could just be incredibly unlucky.
    The mafia gods seem to be toying with you.

##Vote: Sigourney Weaver

The only people that would be panicking Day Zero are scum because they have fewer people. Town has nothing to worry about this early on. Anyone who wants to save their ass this day is automatically on my gettingyourasskickedlist. And looky there, you defending yourself. Why do you want to live so bad? What could you possibly contribute aside from a slew of horrible movies like Twins?
    What did I say about people who defend themselves? How about you go back and read that post. You're right in not wanting to die, but wrong in that you're playing for yourself as only an anti-Town role would do. Stop being defensive and start being helpful or I have no other choice but to take drastic measures as you are now very high on my gettingyourasskicked list.
    She spent all that time accusing people who were "defending themselves" as being scum. Town members, in her mind, should lay down and die. But this is not the same logic she applied to herself.

A cop wanting to survive? Sure, that's logical this early in the game, but my logic is that I got things to do so I'm playing this as fast as possibly can.
    It's logical for a cop to want to survive, but you hounded anyone who wanted to survive previously. What if they were a power role? Did you want to force them to roleclaim so that you would turn down the heat too? Your logic stinks and your backflipping is so incredible I think you ought to join Circ de Soleil.

You know you're safe, come on now. You would not role claim this early if you thought otherwise.
    This might explain why the reason for the role claim. Perhaps Sigourney thought she was in danger. A cop would want to survive, yes. But so would a mafia member, as per her own words. Ignoring the fact that most people want to survive, of course, which is still the stupidest logic I've come across. It's so backwards that it makes most of what you say have to be taken with a grain of salt.

Oh goddamnit I was just about to change my vote to Statham after reading over his claim again. Oh well, bye I guess.
    This is a great tactic to play. "Oh I was going to vote x." We don't know what Statham is - he could be mafia still - but we know that Seagal was not-mafia and so Sigourney could simply feign remorse and look better.

Brucey, Brucey, Brucey you could have atleast went for someone more suspicious than Neeson, like Vin perhaps. Your decision just smurfed things over. You're not right about me, but let's hope you're right about Neeson.
    I don't know what part Sigourney Weaver thinks Bruce Willis played in Liam Neeson's death, but her constant attacks against him have worn thin. She clearly has nothing to go on so I don't understand why she keeps trying.

I don't trust scum and I know I'm the cop. I didn't like making a rash decision again, but I was left with no choice, kill a power role or kill someone potentially suspicious, Neeson.
    Despite claiming Statham was suspicious and disbelieving his roleclaim, Weaver still chose to vote for Liam Neeson. He was, as the quote says, someone who might have been suspicious, maybe. She didn't even say there was any dirt on him. That reeks.

I'm counting on that a doctor believes me so I am protected at night, but Mafia knows this and will try to get me lynched in the day because of this. They're haters. Why did I claim so early? You guys want the obvious and it seems that you completely fail to listen to anyone unless they do role claim. Quite unfortunate.
    The easiest way for the mafia to lynch you is to kill Jason Statham and have him flip town-aligned. He might be scum, which would explain why Jet Li was targeted, but your argument is simply a smokescreen to blanket accuse anyone who tries to lynch you as being a member of the mafia. Scare tactics from a scared scum?

Should it be Statham that gets lynched? He was high on my suspicious list, so I'm inclined to think yes, but if he is telling the truth his role is a power one and could be potentially helpful if and only if he says his investigations before a person role claims. Otherwise it will be seen as being convenient, and we won't be able to spot if he's bulltroutting or not.

The thing is let's say I do investigate and it comes up not guilty tonight, I will know I'm not paranoid
    You want to confirm your role but you want to do it at the expense of other people. If Statham flipped town, you would just go "oh I'm clearly insane" and try to guide us to another easy lynch. With Jason lynched, the second townie lynched, and two night phases of deaths, the mafia would be looking real pretty. We can't trust you regardless.

For a man of few words Harrison, you sure can be a long winded mothersmurfer.

And I love that about him.
    I had some of those thoughts about weaver as I was re-reading her posts earlier, but I could not find a way to really put it into words.
    For being better at articulating crap than me you earn my seal of approval.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bruce Willis View Post
    I am so proud of you, Jason! And now I'm fairly convinced you're telling the truth. If you do somehow end up being scum then hats off to you because you will have fooled me utterly. I have been waiting for you to come on and see what you said before making my decision. Now that you have,

##vote Sigourney Weaver

You're full of trout and I want you to hang.
    Not even going to wait for her report results?

Why?

Yeah, that was an interesting read. It was a bit targeted but thorough nonetheless.

Another thing I just remembered about Weaver, didn't she vote for herself at some point? That reeks of the typical "sacrifice self-vote" that goons often try to end it quickly when they have no hope. I mean, why would a Cop ever do that?

Mothersmurfers I am good at what I do and what I do is, well, finding things out (this is a roleclaim). Logic and deduction are really useful skills to have and nigga I got those in spades. I'm basically the world's three greatest detectives, all at once.

Now what I don't understand is why Jason Statham would not just get all his vote switching out of the way straight up. If that were me, mothersmurfer, I'd get that trout sorted asap and then let my votes actually have some weight with where I put 'em.

Sigourney Weaver was gunning for you Statham and your greatest supporter, the immaculate Mister Willis, is prepared to see her hang for trying to stick some guilt on you. You might believe the role claim of cop, sure, which explains why you wouldn't vote for her. But that doesn't explain why you're following me and putting pressure on Vin Diesel. The man will come out and talk, I'll make sure of that. There are plenty of other under the radar types that you need to watch out for.

You smell like fish, Jason. Fish and meatballs.

I ain't gonna vote for you though, out of respect for Bruce Willis. I don't want him to zap my ass, ya feel me?