Page 56 of 111 FirstFirst ... 63646505152535455565758596061626676106 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sigourney Weaver View Post
    I said it was a mod mistake probably that I got two results.

The first result I checked I got innocent, then the second one I checked said I got no result which means I someone probably tried to roleblock me.
    There could be another investigative role in play that got bus drivered as well.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Clint Eastwood View Post
    Also, I find it odd that Teddy didn't send him a PM assigning him a role at the end of the day. Wouldn't the Roleblocker only come into play when the night is complete? Shouldn't he have sent that role to him as soon as the day ended instead of waiting for the roleblocker to declare who they are blocking?
    That's a good point, but I did not get any pm at the start of the day. I don't have an explanation because, honestly, there's some confusing ass stuff in this game.

You were already wrong with Neeson and you're going to be wrong again
    Okay honestly, everything else aside, where are you getting this from? xD How many times to I, and whoever else it was in the thread have to point out that at no point in this entire game did I ever mention anything about Neeson other than to ask Dwayne Johnson why he was ignoring Neeson's questions? This is like the third time you've brought this up and I honestly don't have a clue what you're on about. Other than that this is again, more of your lies to deflect attention away from your bulltrout. Why you're trying to do that with even more blatant lies is beyond me, but there you go.

Votecount
    Weaver (3) - Willis, Ford, Craig, Statham
    Statham (3) - Will Smith, Siggy, Uma
    Johnson (1) - Statham, Statham, Arnold
    Vin (1) - Jackson, Statham
    Jacson (0) - Statham

A cop can make assertions. Because they're a mothersmurfing cop
    Which would be all well and good, if she was the cop. Which she is not. I don't know what you find so hard to grasp about this. xD

Weaver makes cop claim and isn't targeted. How odd. Even odder is that Statham is still alive but instead of being offed, he gets saved somehow (Governor in play?) and at night is blocked instead of Weaver. Why not block the cop from investigating?
    As I said it isn't odd because I acted suspiciously. Mafia knows this and knows it can get me lynched hence why they didn't kill me at night.

Hopefully that votecount was correct, I'm terrible at taking votecounts

We cannot risk killing Weaver while her claim is easily tested by killing Statham. You don't get two sane cops in a game. Anyone who cannot agree to this logic is scum.

Weaver makes cop claim and isn't targeted. How odd. Even odder is that Statham is still alive but instead of being offed, he gets saved somehow (Governor in play?) and at night is blocked instead of Weaver. Why not block the cop from investigating?
    As I said it isn't odd because I acted suspiciously. Mafia knows this and knows it can get me lynched hence why they didn't kill me at night.
    Mafia also knows that a cop is very likely to get Doctor protection. We play into the mob's hands if we lynch someone because they didn't get nightkilled. You cannot let mafia nightkills dictate lynches so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bruce Willis View Post
    A cop can make assertions. Because they're a mothersmurfing cop
    Which would be all well and good, if she was the cop. Which she is not. I don't know what you find so hard to grasp about this. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Uma Thurman View Post
    Hopefully that votecount was correct, I'm terrible at taking votecounts

We cannot risk killing Weaver while her claim is easily tested by killing Statham. You don't get two sane cops in a game. Anyone who cannot agree to this logic is scum.
    Mafia also knows that a cop is very likely to get Doctor protection. We play into the mob's hands if we lynch someone because they didn't get nightkilled. You cannot let mafia nightkills dictate lynches so easily.
    Because it's a risk you don't take. You have not acknowledged that killing Statham easily verifies or disproves her claim.

Gah, ignore the third quote that wasn't suppose to be in that post

Siggy was already taking heat, why would mafia LIE about getting two results in her position? Statham, you're scum.
    She's lying about it probably because it's absurd enough that she knew people like you would believe her. My guess there is a roleblocker on her team, they used their block on me, and is now trying to cook up a story to make me look bad.

You're blind defense of everything she's done is pretty damn suspicious as well. You don't even question it. I'm on to you.

I think Statham's guilty personally, but I still don't trust Weaver. It's almost impossible to trust what she says at this point. Of course she'd say she's innocent. Or wait,
    ugh
    thinking
    So, if she's mafia in this situation, and she says she came up innocent, and then Statham dies and he's a townie, then Weaver's dead, straight up.
    So basically, she's either telling the truth, or she knows she's a goner either way, and wants to take out one townie before she goes.
    I have another suspicion, though, but I'm hoping someone else brings it up, because I wouldn't know how to use it to get any information, and it might spoil the effect.

I have acknowledged it, and I have also pointed out that it is stupid. Just saying "oh well if Statham dies and is town we can just lynch Weaver tomorrow derp" is ridiculous because we'll have lost a powerful and active townie, potentially another townie tonight and then we have to waste tomorrow's lynch on a mafia we already know about. And then potentially lose another townie that night as well. Nothing Weaver has done in this game has given any reason to anybody to believe she's a cop. She has lied the entire game to suit her own purposes and her cop claim itself is the most generic and safe route she could take to achieve the goal of getting Statham lynched because he is innocent and his role makes him an easy target. I have to say I am most intrigued by the way you're perfectly content to just swallow everything she says and risk a townie's life despite the fact that, and I re-iterate this for the 95th time, she's lied virtually every time she's said anything this entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jason Statham View Post
    Siggy was already taking heat, why would mafia LIE about getting two results in her position? Statham, you're scum.
    She's lying about it probably because it's absurd enough that she knew people like you would believe her. My guess there is a roleblocker on her team, they used their block on me, and is now trying to cook up a story to make me look bad.

You're blind defense of everything she's done is pretty damn suspicious as well. You don't even question it. I'm on to you.
    Oh I question it, I questioned it at the beginning of the day. But simply, it doesn't matter if she's lying. We will know if she's lying the moment you die. Perhaps you are a martyr, perhaps. But if you are than congrats, you're death outs a mobster, because a liar is scum and Siggy would be a proven liar (clearly not a sane cop as she claims to be if you flip scum). Simple logic tells us how to act here. The fact is ONE of you two are mafia because one of you has clearly lied about you're roles. But you don't risk killing a sane cop. You don't do that. You have the lesser role, you need to die so we know if Siggy is a cop, or is mafia. It's simple.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger View Post
    I think Statham's guilty personally, but I still don't trust Weaver. It's almost impossible to trust what she says at this point. Of course she'd say she's innocent. Or wait,
    ugh
    thinking
    So, if she's mafia in this situation, and she says she came up innocent, and then Statham dies and he's a townie, then Weaver's dead, straight up.
    So basically, she's either telling the truth, or she knows she's a goner either way, and wants to take out one townie before she goes.
    I have another suspicion, though, but I'm hoping someone else brings it up, because I wouldn't know how to use it to get any information, and it might spoil the effect.
    Here's a thought. If you don't trust me lynch the person I say is guilty then you'll see if I am lying or not. Now that I know I am not paranoid or insane, this absolutely makes Jason guilty. Please use logic guys.

Why would I get someone lynched if I know they're not guilty as that would automatically mean I would definitely be on the chopping block the next day?