Page 58 of 111 FirstFirst ... 83848525354555657585960616263646878108 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jason Statham View Post
    I was posting long before you were on this day. It seems you were the one who was waiting. I was only waiting for your result because part of me still believed you.

I'd say lynching me today is not the worst idea because I can understand from the town's perspective that it's generally better to risk killing something silly and unbelievable like aspiring leading man than a key role like cop. But my concern is that once that happens you will be potentially down two townies the next day and with Weaver's team still strong, who's to say she won't be able to convince one more person to vote with her and we have to do this all again?
    Do you honestly think I care about anything you say anymore? You're scum. If you die today, good. If I die today, your ass is grass tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

You've pulled the wool over people's eyes long enough, but your role claim was clever I guess I will give you that.

Oh and it's still early in the game. Town likely still outweighs Mafia by a good amount, but me dying would be like losing two or three townies. I don't think I will live either way if Jason dies today, but all I can say at this point is please do dispute my claims, but do so wisely.

And yes I have to post about it in the thread and use it at day time, it's not a night power.

I like the cut of Thurman's jib today. You win a sheep

##Vote: Statham

The two results aren't necessarily a mod error; If Teddy's trying on new roles, there could be a variant of a Hider that hides someone else and put Sammy behind Weaver. It's not in the flash, but it is in the wiki: If a Hider hides behind the player that the cop investigates, the cop gets results for both their intended target and the Hider. The only Hider mechanic that would have to be changed is that newtypehider would have to target one person to be hidden and a second to be hidden behind.

Newtypehider is a terrible name. Let's call this hypothetical role the Town Drunk, in which case I'm deeply saddened that I didn't get it.

Excellent, I have the final piece of the puzzle then. See how much it helps when you don't just spew it's "Obvious" someone is lying.

I am a Daytime Vigilante. My daykill attempt on Sam day one was 100% serious, but when it didn't go through, I just played it off to keep myself alive. I was very confused when Sam didn't die, however your role explains it.

Bruce is telling the truth about is role. Therefore Statham is telling the truth about being roleblocked last night.

##unvote:
    ##vote: Sig Weaver

his role* -typo

Nic, can you explain that again? It does not make any sense. How would she get Sam's result but not her own? How would the Drunk role play into that?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Brucey, what you've said does make a lot of sense. Sigourney did lose my trust the moment she made that last minute vote switch to save herself. Bad move.

##Vote: Sigourney Weaver

What the actual smurf?

Well, no, it doesn't help, because now my role is out there and because it smurfs trout up for everyone including the mafia I now don't have the veil of being a general ponce annoying everyone to protect myself from being night killed by the mafia. Rather than people just looking at the utter horse trout Weaver has been spouting and not saying "I totally believe this!"

It may have been a suspicious move but it wasn't bad because I was able to confirm that I am not paranoid or insane, which makes Jason guilty. Now town, please deduce from this who is lying and who isn't. You'll see when I die.

trout just got real. This is so insane right now.

##Vote: Sigourney Weaver

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bruce Willis View Post
    Well, no, it doesn't help, because now my role is out there and because it smurfs trout up for everyone including the mafia I now don't have the veil of being a general ponce annoying everyone to protect myself from being night killed by the mafia. Rather than people just looking at the utter horse trout Weaver has been spouting and not saying "I totally believe this!"
    Please don't be a twat. I get virtually no info as a vig. You get a lot with you're role. Town has to choose people to believe sometimes, killing a cop is risky, when a cop is claimed that's when other roles start claiming. I could not know who was telling the truth without more info, but you are absolutely telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jason Statham View Post
    Nic, can you explain that again? It does not make any sense. How would she get Sam's result but not her own? How would the Drunk role play into that?
    From the wiki:

The Hider has the ability to target one player each night. The Hider is treated like the target for all other roles' purposes - for instance, if the Hider's target gets investigated by a Cop, the Cop will get results on both the target AND the Hider.
    So if the Town Drunk figured Weaver was going to self-investigate, and sensibly believes Sammy's claim, they would have hid Sam behind Weaver to ensure that the cop got both results.

Bear in mind that this is a hypothesis, there isn't necessarily a modified Hider role in play, it's just the only way I can think of that a cop would get two results.

I would not have a problem with it if she had made a cop claim that was even halfway reasonable and again, had not spent the entire game lying, and I don't mean about things only people with "information" can see. She straight up lied whenever it was convenient for her, about things that it didn't even make sense to lie about. xD She has done literally nothing in the entire game that makes her claim believable whatsoever.

Whatever.