Page 73 of 111 FirstFirst ... 235363676869707172737475767778798393 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1660

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Oh one last thing. In case you all haven't realized yet, I can kill no longer.

LAST BIT OF ROLECLAIM

I only had one kill, which I squandered on my Sam attempt. I've been keeping up the ruse with the hope the mafia would target me instead of a more powerful role. Unfortunately that never happened and withholding that info from the town cannot continue as we're getting toward endgame.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Uma Thurman View Post
    What? I thought you said you where the Psychiatrist? xD
    I also said I was the Vigilante, Doctor, Ninja, Detective, probably some others I've forgotten. It's not my fault you guys suddenly believed me just because I acted like a mothersmurfer.

I also didn't say there was a Psychopath. I said third-party killer. Not a big risk to take, putting that one out there. All I'd have to do is survive Day 1 and I win

Gah day zero/one was such a clustersmurf that I didn't have time to keep up with.

Can you confirm. You are officially stating you know that Craig visited our deathed townie last night? No tricks? No traps?

So, I'm having a ton of fun puking my guts out right now.
    So sorry i can't play right now, but this is not nearly as important.

I can't vote for a man puking his guts up!

##Vote: [M] Sylvester Stallone

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Samuel L Jackson View Post
    I can't vote for a man puking his guts up!

##Vote: [M] Sylvester Stallone
    At least answer my question!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Uma Thurman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nicolas Cage View Post
    Sammy is right: it's time for a massclaim, especially with thesane cop dead.

All opposed?

Assuming we go through with it, is everyone familiar with the popcorn method?
    Yes, I was for this yesterday. As you all know I am the Daytime Vig, Nick Cage, you up next for roleclaims?
    That's not how popcorn works; we all say who we think is scummiest, and whoever the most people find scummiest goes first. After claiming, each person names the person to claim next. That way, no one person at any time has control over the claim order, and can't predict it. That way scum doesn't have any way of making scum go last--the later someone claims, the safer they are against counterclaims.

I have no problems going first, as long as the general consensus is that I'm scummiest, but I'd rather see Vin Diesel go first.

I've never heard of popcorn I suppose it makes sense though.

I think Craig would be the top of my scum-list right now, but apparently that's not going to happen.

BTW, we should treat both deciding on a massclaim and deciding who goes first like a lynch: 7 people to agree on a massclaim, and 7 to hammer on who goes first.

So far we are 3/7 on a massclaim (Jackson, Thurman, Cage)

Votal on firstclaim us thus:
    (1) Cage : Thurman
    (1) Diesel : Cage

@Thurman: so is your official choice for first popcorn me or Danny-boy?

I normally wouldn't poll for popcorn order before massclaim was hammered, but this game moves fast enough that I have to worry about someone hammering a lynch first

I'll vote for Disel on the mass claim. His long wait on voting for Statham rubs me as "eh" and just some odd vibes.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

My role has no special power, so that would make me a vanilla, correct? I don't think the rest of the others joined with me have power roles either, but I wouldn't know.

I see that Sammy has gone with trying to get me to speak out again today. Great job, my good man. Not trying to pull any ropes on me or the others, I see.

Yes or no on massclaim, Sly?

If yes, who do you want to go first?

BTW, I'll support a policy lynch on anyone who lies during massclaim.