Page 75 of 111 FirstFirst ... 255565697071727374757677787980818595 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1660

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Fair enough.

I'm going to have a busy day tomorrow, so I'm going to get my vote down for now just in case I leave and don't make it back for a long time.

##vote: Vin

I don't remember seeing much of him early on, then he starts piping up yesterday, telling us to "not just lynch Statham right away", then when he's clearly boned piling the last vote on him to end the day? Sounds like mafia trying to secure a position as a "helpful townie" while really just delaying the lynch of Statham hoping something will come and take the heat off him.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Vinny my boy does seem pretty suspicious, especially from his behavior late the last day. If he ends up having to claim first, I wouldn't mind seeing that. i want to see Clint go afterward if Diesal wins first.

That was a lynch vote by the way, but he also gets my claim vote.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Uma Thurman View Post
    That was a lynch vote by the way, but he also gets my claim vote.
    That's obvious in that you used official lynchvoting format; Teddy has to count ut as such due to the format.

Why are you stating the obvious?

So there's no confusion since we have two votes going on at the same time? Three if you count the general "should we mass claim" vote. Chill, jump down my throat for something that makes more sense if you'd like

Was I really jumping down your throat?

Or was I perhaps asking an eminently logical question?

@Everyone: would a townie jump to such a conclusion?

Maybe it's just me, but saying someone is stating the obvious always seems like an insult of intelligence. I'm sorry if I've been improperly offended, I promise I won't add you to some Beatrix Kiddo revenge death list.

I don't think this is an important focal point. Wanting clarity is not solely the domain of Mafia members, after all!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nicolas Cage View Post
    @Everyone: would a townie jump to such a conclusion?
    Not saying you would do that, but this scenario is pretty likely.

##Vote: Vin Diesel

Largely because I trust Sammy. Go ahead and vote me for sheeping, I care not.

Additional scumreads include Sly and Uma for potentially trying to smurf up massclaim, but their reactions could just as easily be explained by not understanding a stratagem that hasn't been used at EoFF before, so I'm not comfortable voting either just now

Also @Everyone: what is your preferred alignment?

I'll go first: I prefer to be scum.

Poll: who knows my EoFF username?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nicolas Cage View Post
    Also @Everyone: what is your preferred alignment?

I'll go first: I prefer to be scum.

Poll: who knows my EoFF username?
    Is this a cruel joke you're playing on us, Nic? Who would want to be scum? What if you are indeed scum? That's just silly and just asking for an unwanted lynching for yourself.

Also, I think you might be TrollHunter, but that's just a feeling I'm getting from your posting.

If I have to play along, I would say I prefer town

Whoa whoa, don't read too much into it Sly. Just because someone prefers to play as a mafia shouldn't have any bearing on anything. Some people enjoy it more. I personally hate playing as mafia because there's too much to worry about.

No joke, I see differences between players on their preferred alignment and those who aren't.

There are many reasons to prefer scum, especially if you see scum as just another team rather than the bad guys--and a lot if real actors prefer to be the bad guy even so