Page 86 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3666768081828384858687888990919296106 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1660

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Articles
    Blog Entries

3 [M] Daniel Craig - [M] Samuel L Jackson, [M] UmaThurman, [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger, [M] Daniel Craig
    0 [M] Samuel L Jackson - [M] Daniel Craig

Just over 12 1/2 hours, people.

I came into this game with the goal of showing there was a third party killer and tricking scum into attacking me. The delayed start meant this game fell during a terrible time and I have sacrificed sleep in order to keep up.

But I am not going to be the Town's salvation. I picked two scum members early on because of some intuition and successful gambits, and have only been useful thanks to lucky lynching first up and Bruce Willis' aid.

Daniel Craig is my target for many reasons. He is statistically not a great loss - if he had roleclaimed that might have changed. I have run scenarios and town can win with methodical and mathematical lynching.

His poor defence today is odd. Nicolas Cage was loud yesterday, seemingly just because he was drunk. But I don't want to focus too much on behavior as my actions directly contradict power townie playbook 101.

His voting behavior, as mentioned, is suspect. I find him to be the single most suspicious person remaining. I have my doubts about most of you still, but I have been operating under self designated parameters for days now. If I messed up, I am sorry, but I hardly feel responsible for a potential loss.

I forget the rest of my post (it messed up earlier) but I think Daniel Craig should first roleclaim then die.

The final piece in the puzzle is that it's Craig or Arnie who is the one offing the mafia at night. No, I'm not outing you - it's common sense and process of elimination as everyone else has claimed

So, boys, time to show your cards.

Any mothersmurfer remember who was nightkilled? I really ought to take note of that for future games.

Also if no mothersmurfer roleclaims soon, I'm going to.

Okay okay ill roleclaim
    Im the super-genie
    What does it do? Hell if i know i havent made up any powers for it yet.

Also, samuel... Poor poor samuel
    You're very good at spouting the same crap over and over again.
    Is it scummy? No.
    Is it annoying as hell? Oh yes.

I really dont get why my voting patterns are so weird. Care to elaborate a bit more?

The aim was to be annoying, Daniel Craig. Because the Town can appreciate that I am on their side, whereas the Mafia is frustrated that they couldn't kill me even if they tried. Are you frustrated yet?

The lynch of Sigourney Weaver and the lynch of Jason Statham are two very damning events in your career as Godfather. In the former, you are right what your comrade - the studious Nicolas Cage - would refer to as the Butter Zone. You were going along with the crowd, without being an instigator and without being an executioner. That's not necessarily a bad thing, unless you're someone trying to lie low in a game with people who know where to look. On its own, of course, it's innocuous; combined with your apparent bussing of Jason Statham make you a very strong contender for scum bag.

Your aggressive and antagonistic change in behavior is enough on its own to secure you my vote, but I think maybe this time I might be on the money. Magic Genie is not your role, because I was a wizard, and you cannot be a role similar to mine, my friend. God save the Queen, 'cause you're gonna die and won't be able to do it any more.

Nor are you the Super-Genie. You are the Godfather.

##Vote: Daniel Craig

I agree with what has been talked about. Offering a joke role claim upon being prodded does not bode well for our friend.

Well well well Mr Ford. When I was up in Daniel's grill you came riding to his rescue. Underhand tactics from me? Well, even if they were, the ends justify the means.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

There's no excuse for Daniel's latest action. It just screams desperate since he's well aware that he's on the losing side of this game. Hoping to go out on a bang? We'll see about that, Mr. Godfather.

##Vote: Daniel Craig

In my attempt to have some fun the day before my death i get called a godfather?
    Truly i'm flattered, though i really doubt im a good enough player to even be considered for such a role.

Im also not frustrated, sorry to disappoint. I knew death was inevitable when i took so much time off. Hell, im mostly amazed i lasted this long being so inactive with no time to contribute anything of worth.

I wont argue with your argument that my worth to the town is minuscule at best, but that godfather claim... Simply amazing.
    Its rich really.

Let me change to a more believable role
    Im the "apathetic townie" as thats the closest i can get to describing my personality at this point.

Whats its powers? Being an all around useless waste of space is the gist of it really. Apparently thats godfather levels of awesome though.
    Thank you for making my death all the more memorable.

And wait... Did you really take time to disprove my super-genie bluff?
    I made that one up purely because i thought everyone would see that it reeked of sarcasm. I didnt even list any powers or give it a fancy color.
    Come on people, i underestimated you all.

Actually, oops
    Im a moron
    You guys got it.

Ignore that earlier post. I just woke up so im tired.