Page 40 of 111 FirstFirst ... 203034353637383940414243444546506090 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Y'alll are not gonna make me lose my cool. Nope, nope, nope. I almost posted a frustrated wthjsitw post about you guys being entirely too oblivious when people drop hints or completely failing it.

You thought Sam was Vig and me townie. I just can't even. Townie is a Vanilla.

Dear god.

Also to those who've been saying I've been active; I'm sorry I haven't had time to make long winded posts, but I've been keeping up if that makes you all feel better . I think I'm going to change the account I have registered to my phone so I can post mobile in this thread.

Hmm.

##Unvote: Sigourney Weaver

I'm wondering how Jason's crazy roleclaim is going to pan out.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sigourney Weaver View Post
    Y'alll are not gonna make me lose my cool. Nope, nope, nope. I almost posted a frustrated wthjsitw post about you guys being entirely too oblivious when people drop hints or completely failing it.

You thought Sam was Vig and me townie. I just can't even. Townie is a Vanilla.

Dear god.
    When people don't take a hint, you should drop it in the future. Here's to hoping we have a doctor that can protect you.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Uma Thurman View Post
    Here's to hoping we have a doctor that can protect you.
    We do: Samuel L.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

2 [M] Sigourney Weaver : [M] Jet Li, [M] Dwayne Johnson, [M] Will Smith, [M] Nicolas Cage, [M] Sigourney Weaver

4 [M] Jason Statham : [M] Sigourney Weaver, [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger, [M] Jet Li, [M] Nicolas Cage, [M] Uma Thurman

Well frankly you're sounding like a meany there Weaver, not all of us have played this enough times to know everything about everything. Do a better job of hinting perhaps. Nobody made you roleclaim, my vote was already on Statham. Nowhere in the role-faq linked to by this or the sign-up is there a sign that says townie=vanilla. To me, townie meant good guys, mafia meant bad guys. I've used it this way enough times that if anyone with a little experience was paying attention they maybe could have said something, corrected me.
    Last edited by [M] Gaius; 04-05-2013 at 02:22 AM. Reason: editing only to take out mean words, sorry yo

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nicolas Cage View Post
    Hrm? Where was that claim?

He didn't claim that. Are you trolling me now?

Why is there no other frustrated gifs of Signourney Weaver? I will just have to keep using the face palm one.

He said he had curing powers for the killer. He never came in here confirming that he could protect other people.

Based on his foreknowledge that there was a third party killer (i.e. Seagal), he must have been the SK's antithesis.

He claimed shrink yesterday, that's how he knew there was a third-party killer, which proved to be correct; once the psychopath is cured/killed, the shrink becomes a regular doc in most rulesets. Sam L. can confirm or deny this when he gets his ass online, but I guess he was so sure he was going to die that he's not paying attention today.

Ah so Nic Cage was theorizing our Dr. Strike one.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger View Post
    Well frankly you're sounding like an arrogant prick very annoying person there Weaver, not all of us have played this enough times to know everything about everything. do a better smurfing job of hinting perhaps. Nobody made you roleclaim, my vote was already on Statham. Nowhere in the role-faq linked to by this or the sign-up is there a sign that says townie=vanilla. To me, townie meant good guys, mafia meant bad guys. I've used it this way enough times that if anyone with a little experience was paying attention they maybe could have said something, corrected me.
    While perhaps the wording was strong, in general, yeah.

Sorry for being new to this

I thought that the psychiatrist (the healer of the psychopath) turned into a doctor after the psycopath's death (or cure). I think that was the assumption...

Ah so Nic Cage was theorizing our Dr. Strike one.
    Lay on, MacDuff, and damn'd be him that first cries, 'Hold, enough!'