Page 94 of 111 FirstFirst ... 447484888990919293949596979899100104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1660

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

I'm not newbie claiming, I'm trying to not play this game in the dark. It's actually the opposite. I'm trying to not just float by and do my own thinking. I thought I legitimately saw a way that the original claims were flawed. If I had been right, it absolutely would have been a good idea for me to throw it into question. I was wrong. It doesn't mean I'm trying to undermine you guys. I'm trying to get past the newbie thing, and that meant sticking my neck out and trying something crazy.

Notice too, that I didn't present all of this while my head was on the block. Actually, at that point I had no votes for myself, attention had shifted to Ford. In fact he was/is just two votes away from being lynched. If I was mafia, would I have brought so much attention back on myself?

I don't think Ford's mafia (not anything particular, just don't see evidence in his posts, again, just my gut), and I thought this might be a good time to bring up something that's been bugging me for days. I'm not pushing the point, I see what you're saying about the three of you being an impenetrable fortress of confirmation. If basically everybody knows it to be true, I guess it was pretty arrogant of me to try to say otherwise, but I can't do anything purposeful for us with my role, I'm trying to do so with my brain.

If you don't want to newbie claim don't bring up the difference between experienced and newbies! Either tell us our logic is flawed, or don't.

Who do you think is scum Arny?

I think it's coming out that way, because the first couple days of the game, Sam Jackson, Weaver, and other players were constantly saying, "oh you rookies, you're so stupid, we're so smart just listen to us and shut up"

I think my defensiveness as a newb is a natural reaction to that nonsense, not to mention the flippant way Uma and Jackson dismissed my thoughts, today. I don't want to be a bitch about it, though, so we can move on.

Oh man, I really apologize for the rookie comments. They were purely designed to tick people off so that, if they were mafia, they would try and kill me. It made Uma Thurman try to kill me!

And yeah, Arnold Schwarzenegger, the role claims are intimately linked, and it can be hard to believe it based on circumstantial evidence, but it's all we've got to trust at the moment.

PS I don't think we should lynch Arnold.

Well I thought Willis might be scum, I spent too much time thinking about that. It's kind of easier to decide who you don't think is scummy than who is. I felt pretty confident with myself early in the game, being correct on Seagal, Statham, Johnson, but I've been wrong ever since, so I don't know.

I think you're suspicious, Uma. Pretty much everything about you. To be totally honest, I would vote for you, but I suspect that Willis and Jackson won't, and I'm not going to stick my neck out again. Obviously, not after you all trying to chop it off for having a theory today. I don't have a case to make against you, I think everything suspicious about you, everyone already knows. I guess after that, Diesel is the most suspicious. I think he might be scum, more likely than the other two newcomers, but he hasn't come out and done anything big that's suspicious, just little things. I also think Stallone is just as suspicious as Ford, if not more so.

I'm not mad about it Jackson, I know a lot of that stuff is in-game. In all honesty, I didn't realize I was being so defensive about the newb thing or playing it as a crutch. I'm sorry for being a bitch. It's a game, no hard feelings.

Good enough for now.

##unvote:
    ##vote: Vin

Stop throwing stupid votes on me Thurman and answer a simple question as to why I am scummy. You've not presented a single coherent argument and haven't responded when I've shredded any reasoning you have to pieces.

Well, you don't have to, actually. I can keep making fun of you and your general incompetence throughout this game instead if you'd like. Your repeated "ooh, I'm going to lynch statham!" followed by " oh no i'm gonna pussy out" were pure comedy. I also quite liked "oh no, I'm going to DAYKILL SAMUEL... oops keke blocked!" and your "well better roleclaim! TO MAKE THE MAFIA KILL ME YOU SEE!" was also highly amusing.

Shine on, you crazy diamond.

I mean, maybe I'm mistaking town incompetence for some fantastic scum play here. I don't know.

Despite all my protestations that Uma Thurman was innocent yesterday, I'm not opposed to voting for her I simply wanted Bruce Willis onside to try and confirm her as scum or not.

##Unvote: [M] Harrison Ford

I don't want to lynch Ford. I don't think he's scum, so I think it would be a waste. I'm willing to listen to Vin Diesel, but I'm sure you can come up with something better than that.

If this is scum play it is among my worst Vinny boy! I've been trying to get myself killed so I didn't have to play this game during Finals week the entire game, but now its endgame so I may as well troll around. You're mafia because I said so and that's good enough for me.

OH YOU SEXY BEAST YOU. Look at you coming at me over and over. I'd say you have the hots for me Mafia maybe not, but damn fun to yell at. Looking back throughout the day Jason Statham voted for you nearly every day. Too much to keep my vote, doesn't confirm you by any stretch of the imagination.

For now - ##unvote:
    ##vote: Ford

Also I'll change my vote as much as I want. I love the response I'm getting. I'll be dying, probably today if we don't win, but probably tomorrow if this game continues. Then all you sexually charged Uma lovers will be revealed.

Did Diesel lay out a reason for his Ford suspicions before now? Does anyone know? I'm looking for it but I can't find anything.