Page 96 of 111 FirstFirst ... 46768690919293949596979899100101102106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1660

Thread: Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Honestly, town or mafia, that is a brilliant thing to do. If he's town, he sure put me in my smurfing place. If he's mafia and he's just killed himself... what a smurfing way to go. If he's a mafia nuke then he would deserve the victory!

This is a game themed around action heroes, badasses. It would not seem right to go about this any other way. I see no difference between casting this vote on myself or on another player. Things will turn out the same regardless.

Now, in the meantime, should we discuss other potential suspects?

Well if it's not you then...Stallone? META-GAME FTW! That or Thurman.

Arnie is sound as pound in my book. Willis is even sounder. Jackson is okay, I guess.

Of course, if it's not you then I suspect then the person in the noose will be me anyway so, y'know

What is the current votecount? Does Harrison's vote "put him over"?

Seriously how does this work, do we get Laddy's attention, will he come in and confirm?

Either way I don't guess I'm going to get to be here for the confirmation/destruction. I'm pretty confident that Ford's with us, I was from the beginning, but I wish I could be here for the fallout.

I'll try to be back before the end of the day. My non-existent vote is for Diesel if/when Ford pops good guy, if that helps any.

I highly doubt the Mafia Godfather was added post-start. I think Stallone, Willis, and Jackson are fine. Arnold's roleclaim worries me, but we didn't lynch a goon and actually lynched a cop based on roleclaims that made us uncomfortable.

What is it about Arnold's roleclaim that makes you uncomfortable? I think it's pretty obvious what he is so we may as well just say it, because whoever is mafia has probably figured it out too.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Harrison Ford View Post
    I highly doubt the Mafia Godfather was added post-start.
    Despite the obvious contradiction here, my argument against meta gaming was simply because I find it - generally - in bad taste. It cannot be helped, though, that our game was launched in a non-standard fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Vin Diesel View Post
    What is it about Arnold's roleclaim that makes you uncomfortable? I think it's pretty obvious what he is so we may as well just say it, because whoever is mafia has probably figured it out too.
    I am under the impression he is claiming to be the Beloved Princess. That role would make more sense in a larger game, or one with only a 3 man mafia, but I cannot think of many other roles that would be disastrous for the town to lose.

That was my thought as well. I think the town losing is hyperbole, but I agree that with 4 mafia and a serial killer, it seems a highly unlikely role. It's also a role the town would feel hesitant about lynching and would consider protecting which of course makes it an ideal claim.

I will say for Arnie that I thought the way he accused Dwayne Johnson seemed legitimate, however, which is what I have based my thinking on.

I agree, but we have reached a point where nearly everybody's actions can be interpreted as pro-town and anti-town. It is difficult to pinpoint the true source of evil. I'm sure things will be easier once our Game Master returns.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Harrison Ford was on his way to retrieve some ancient golden something-or-another, when a giant ball of stone rolle and flattened him because I have a class coming up and too much time.

Harrison Ford was a Vanilla Townie.

Night time. 12 hours. Send in night actions.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As night ended, the body of Vin Diesel was found, mutilated. Looks like the aliens got him while the sun was down. Did anyone catch this Pitch Black reference? It feels forced. Anyway,

Vin Diesel was a Vanilla Townie played by f f freak and later Psychotic. Day 8 begins now and will last 24 hours. With 6 left, it'll take 4 for a majority lynch.