Thread: WHO WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD?!

Default WHO WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD?!

This is a link to a flash anime I made: WHO WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD? - YouTube . It's called "WHO WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD?!", a parody of Who Wants to be a Millionaire? with Kefka Palazzo from Final Fantasy VI as the host, Ghaleon from Lunar: The Silver Star/Silver Star Harmony as the contestant, and Xenobia also from Lunar as the lifeline. Made with Anime Studio pro 9 and Audacity. Hope you enjoy...

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

There were some unfortunate sound issues that made it difficult to understand some of the dialogue (a pretty key part of this type of joke). I like the idea though! Is this your first video?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    There were some unfortunate sound issues that made it difficult to understand some of the dialogue (a pretty key part of this type of joke). I like the idea though! Is this your first video?
    Thanks! I sadly realized the sound issues after I exported the finished product, but some others have pointed this out as well. I'll see if I can fix it, but this whole thing took over 24 hours to export, so it may take some time. Yes, this is my first video.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I have a roommate who's into audio a lot and the biggest thing I can recommend is to just continue with projects! His sound quality from 3 years ago is noobish in comparison to now, just from practice!