Hi there. It's a new week upon us, and that means a new week of Final Fantasy Fan Arts is also upon us, like the past weeks have been. How long has it been since this thing has started? Months ago. We've seen some fantastic artworks and we'll no doubt see many more in the future. But now it's time to focus on the artwork of this week! Step back, relax, and have yourselves a drink or two. It's time to enjoy some great art!

PuftPrin @ DA

Rinny's Camera

What a great angle for this picture. Imagine if this was taken as a photograp from Rinoa's handheld camera. An unique take on fanarts, indeed.

Agrobo @ DA

Terra Branford

Terra's such a great character. I really like this picture of her. Especially how it's drawn, it looks very, I don't know the word to use, but very cartoony. It's no bad thing because I can't accurately describe it. Still a great pic.

littledigits @ DA

Beatrix

And it's one of Beatrix from Final Fantasy IX. Like with the previous Terra picture, this one loos more like a well done doodle sketch. It's very nice.

youcchi @ DA

The Last Cetra

Awww, it's a cute picture of Aerith!

Rayless-Night @ DA

Here to Fight

Well here's a great picture of Terra fighting. I do like how it's done entirely by hand with coloring pencils. It makes it special, as you can see how the artist was stroking her pencils to color.

Deraj17 @ DA

Auron Cartoon

A rather humourous take on Auron done entirely with pencil. It also seems to be Deraj's first attempt at drawing Auron, so I commend him for doing a good job!

B]RelizBeta @ DA[/B]

Final Fantasy XIII- Fan art

And finally we have a fanart for the cast of Final Fantasy XIII. I do like how it's done using pencil, and the characters are nicely done and recognizeable. I love how she included notes as to help us identify each character as well. Nice touch there, I think. I enjoyed this drawing and I hope you would too!

And that's it for this week's Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase! Amazing artworks, right? Come by next week to see more!