Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OMG STOP

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have like maybe four or five actual family members on my friends list. I use it for friends and to stalk hot girls.

Conviniently my sister is the only family member on my Facebook, so I only have one person constantly posting dribble.

my mom talks to me more about fb IRL than saying embarrassing things on my fb. at least that's not public so i guess it's better

and i definitely filter my public facebookings anyway. not posting any stuff that could be taken the wrong way (or about my drinking habits). that goes to the twitters

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Angry

My grandmother has eight siblings, four children, and multitudes of grandchildren all over the world. My grandmother loves talking on the phone. I used to live with her, and she would spend hours calling everyone she knows, in England or Australia or wherever, talking into the wee hours of the morning.

But when it comes to me, she won't call, even know my number is clearly written on her fridge, she'll only post "hi n how are u and jo the weather is good here you must b cold" on FaceBook.