Thread: Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #30

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #30

Greetings Final Fantasy fans! Welcome to another exciting week of Final Fantasy Fan Arts where we have a nice selection of fan arts to share in our showcase! There are some nice pictures to check out and we hope that you would enjoy and appreciate them. Remember to visit the sources to favorite or send a comment to the artists to share the love! Let's take a look at this week's showcase, shall we?

theSyren @ DA

Final Fantasy Tactics

First picture of the week goes to this fantastic piece of a white mage riding a chocobo. I do love the style the artist uses here.

Joanna-Vu @ DA

Time for Final Fant-Ashe-y!

I love the pun used in the title of this wonderful drawing of Ashe from FFXII. The shading is so beautifully done!

Porcodotranstorno @ DA

Suplex Time

We haven't seen many art of Sabin or other characters from the older games, like Final Fantasy VI, as of lately, so here's one featuring Sabin Rene Figaro. Just look at those muscles. This guy is stacked!

ionen @ DA

Fanart: Tifa II

This appears to be the artist's second attempt at Tifa based on the name. I must say, I do really like this picture because Tifa looks really amazing!

Vyles @ DA

Clown of the Moonless Night

What a great picture of the villains from Final Fantasy IX. Zorn and Thorn with Kuja in the middle!

Lolover @ DA

Commission: Bad luck

And finally, we have this nice drawing of Gilgamesh. The character's design looks a bit challenging, but it seems the artist managed a good job with it. Very nice.

Well, that's it for this week! Some great art all around, and hopefully next week will have just as amazing pictures for us to share as well. Come back when you have the chance! Also, don't forget about this month's FanArt Contest where the theme is Game Invaders! Please check this thread for more information!

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Oh man, this week is immense, and I can't even see two of the pics at work. I must add a couple of these people to my watch list. My favourites are quite easily the chocobo/mage and Tifa. My favourite FF staple and my favourite FF character. Both drawn incredibly well. Very happy. One of the guys at work (doesn't know a thing about FF) passed my desk and spotted the white mage and said "Ooh, she's wearing stockings. Good girl." Then I showed him Tifa...

Looking forward to seeing Ashe and Gilgamesh when I get home. I love these showcases. They help me remain hooked on DeviantArt.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The Tifa picture is gorgeous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries

The art this week is pretty good! I love that Tifa pic.
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...