Thread: Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #33

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #33

Well hello there! Isn't it already a new week for us? Time sure has flown by here at Eyes on FF. We've just had a feature on Kotaku, and apparently some new members are flocking by courtesy of the article! So allow me to welcome all our new members to EoFF, and I hope that you will enjoy this week Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase. I dedicate this one to you all!

Chocobo-Kweh @ DA

Tifa Lockhart

Our first artwork is of a realistic looking Tifa Lockhart. She does look stunningly hot in this picture.

NarratorClaire @ DA

FFX Maiden of Ice

Next up is this nice artwork of the ice summon, Shiva. This is based on her depiction from FFX. What a babe!

Grimhel @ DA

Final Fantasy 6 - Setzer

Ah yes, the darling playboy from Final Fantasy VI. I do like the technique used in this picture, it makes for a suave image of our favorite gambler. /smug

Kira-Lightning @ DA

Lightning chibi

With a title like Lightning chibi, you wouldn't expect anything less than a chibified drawing of Lightning. That is exactly what we get in this. I do quite like this picture myself.

Dezfezable @ DA

The Halfbreed...

We don't see much artwork based from the earlier old school games nowadays, but that does not mean they do not exist. This picture is a good prime example of some good quality fanart for the games!

VictorStrife @ DA

Cloud Strife

A little sketchy, but that's okay with me. I tend to be the same with my drawings. here's a rather nice drawing of Cloud and his menacing stare.

hae-chan @ DA

Wakka

Oh, what a nice colorful picture of Wakka! This picture was drawn and colored by Promarkers, so it's very nice and detailed. I wander what's going on in the background? What's Lulu doing with Chappu?! Ooh gossip!

And that's it for this week's fanart showcase! I hope that you enjoyed the artworks, and please do visit the sources to send each artists a comment or compliment, or favorite their picture while you're at it. I'm sure they will appreciate the thought, and I know I would, so please go ahead and do that. While we're still here, why not visit us at our group on DeviantArt?

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Blog Entries

Today is Tifa's Birthday, so I am happy that I see a fanart of her this week!

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

A good lack of comments is rather disappointing.