Thread: Get my art in Dark Souls 2 for PS3/x360 and PC!

Default Get my art in Dark Souls 2 for PS3/x360 and PC!

Hello there fellow EoFF-ers! To those who do not wander the Dark Souls threads I hereby call for your help. There is a shield design contest running where there are some pretty nifty odds of 90 designs being sent to the developers who will then choose 6 winners who will get their shield into Dark Souls 2.

For that, I need about 300 votes - which is totally gettable - but I do need your help to get there!

This is the shield;

HOMELAND_Def_300.jpg

So would you please help this fellow EoFF-er out and make a dream come true?

Vote here; https://apps.facebook.com/darksoulsi...n=view&id=3087

And lt me know when you have voted so I can return eternal praise!

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Voted

Thank you so much! I present to you, thine cheque for eternal praise;

cheque1.jpg

WOW. WOWOWOWOW.

I made a bold move and sent my shield design to the Dutch leading videogame news website & tv show. The have a weekly item where they answer viewers' questions and letters, and my shield got in! View the item here (it's in Dutch, but it might still be funny); http://www.gamekings.tv/videos/vrage...ls-2-en-gta-v/

Anyway, my design is now 2 POSITIONS AWAY from making it to the final. That's right; 2 positions away from getting SENT TO FROMSOFT! So please, if you haven't voted yet, this dream is closer to coming true than I had ever imagined, vote: https://apps.facebook.com/darksoulsi...n=view&id=3087

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I tell you what bro, because you're a smurfing awesome member of our forum, I'm going to write an article about this tomorrow to try and rally you some votes for this. Because it's awesome. And because I'm nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Locky View Post
    I tell you what bro, because you're a smurfing awesome member of our forum, I'm going to write an article about this tomorrow to try and rally you some votes for this. Because it's awesome. And because I'm nice.
    Wow that would be really nice indeed! I feel honored I'm sure with a bit of help I can make it to the top 30 and stay op there as the last 6 days of voting pass. Thank you for helping out!

I'm gonna Vote too
    Good luck

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I will vote, Pete, because you know I'm a huge fan of your artwork.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I voted before it was cool.
    Actually that was a lie, but I still voted all the same~
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Thank you all!

Thanks to your votes and the video feature I am currently in position #27! In theory that's enough to qualify for the finals (best 30 go through) but it is by no means safe in the back.

A few competitors are right on my heels, so if anything, keep those votes coming! Victory is within reach and I would never make it without my voters, so you guys get all my praise!